AAUA Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is Out| See Eligibility, Date, Requirements
The University of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post Utme Screening Form is Out. Check how to Apply, Eligibility and Date here.
AAUA Post Utme Form 2020
We are pleased to let you know that the University of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko, Ondo state. (AAUA) has released the long awaiting Post UTME Screening Form.
The University website will be open from 17th August, 2020 for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online.
DEADLINE: NOT SPECIFIED
All candidates who added AAUA as their first choice in their just concluded JAMB and scored 180 and above are eligible to purchase the application form.
In this article, we would give you every information that you need to know about AAUA Post UTME Screening Form and how to apply successfully.
To know how to apply for the screening form, you are expected to read this guide carefully to the end.
Let’s get to the real deal.
AAUA Post UTME Cut-Off Mark
The University of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) cut off mark still remains 180 for those who added the institution as their first choice while registering for Jamb.
Eligibility for AAUA Post UTME
As stated earlier on this page above, those who are eligible to apply for the application form are candidates who scored 180 and above in their UTME result and added AAUA as their first choice.
AAUA Post UTME Screening Form Price
The University of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko Post Utme Form is slated for 2,000 naira only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake for the screening exercise should pay the sum of N2,000 naira into the University Portal.
AAUA Post UTME Screening Date
The Screening Date schedule for the AAUA Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers. Therefore, you are advised to provide a valid email address and phone number while registering.
Steps to Apply for AAUA Post Utme Form
To successfully apply for AAUA Post Utme, you are to follow all instructions given below:
- Create an account with valid JAMB registration number and E-mail address.
- Confirm your E-Mail address by clicking on the link sent to your E-mail (check spam box, if not found in your E-mail inbox).
- Log in and make payment of N2, 000.00 only via PayTech (MasterCard only)
- After successful payment, candidates are to fill their Bio-data with valid details.
- Print out Bio-data slip
Important Things to Note About the AAUA Post UTME Screening
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko as their First Choice.
- Candidates who applied to study Mass Communication in AAUA during UTME are advised to change to other relevant courses/programme compatible with their JAMB and O’ Level subjects as AAUA will not be offering Mass Communication during the 2020/2021 Academic session.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as univited security agent will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on the candidates’ registration slip.
If you have any questions concerning AAUA Post Utme Screening Form, kindly let us know via the comment section below.
WE ARE COMMUNITY OF OVER 100,000+ READERS WORLDWIDE, JOIN US NOW!
GET CONNECTED WITH US FOR MORE EDUCATIONAL NEWS IN NIGERIA.