Abdu Gusau Polytechnic admission form for ND and HND programs for the 2023/2024 academic session is available only through the official Abdu Gusau Poly online application portal.
The registration guidelines, admission requirements, Abdu Gusau Polytechnic registration deadline, and the procedures on how to apply for the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic admission form 2023/2024 are stated below.
2023/2024 Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Admission Form
Are you an aspiring student of the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic and want to know if the admission form for ND and HND programs is out? If yes, then you are on the right page.
The Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata-Mafara invites applications from qualified applicants for admission to its full-time and part-time undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year.
But before applying for admission, you need to take note of the following requirements for admission.
Abdu Gusau Poly Post UTME Requirements
All applications will be considered based on results equivalents and requirements as provided by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) as well as the Abdu Gusau Poly admission criteria.
Applicants are hereby informed that they MUST obtain JAMB Form and MUST select Abdu Gusau Polytechnic as their FIRST CHOICE before their admission can be processed.
All prospective students are advised to follow the guidelines governing the admission process and seek any required clarifications. Any applicant who fails to take part in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
- PRE-ND programmes. Candidates should obtain at least four (4) passes in relevant areas including English and Mathematics. The courses offered are- PRE-ND Business, PRE-ND OTM, PRE-ND Science, PRE-ND Finance, and PRE-ND Engineering.
- ND programmes. Candidate must have at least five (5) credits in GCE O’level or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings. They should also obtain JAMB scores with aggregate minimum points. The courses offered are – ND Business, ND Office Technology Management, ND Mass Communication, ND Banking& Finance, ND Accounting, ND Science Laboratory Technology, ND Computer Science, ND Computer Engineering, Statistics, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, ND Civil Engineering, ND Building engineering, ND Quantity survey, ND Electrical Engineering, ND Mechatronic, ND Library Science, Diploma In Civil Law, Diploma in Sharia & Civil Law.
- HND programmes. Candidate should obtain the above requirements plus a National Diploma Certificate. The courses offered are- HND Business, HND Office Technology Management, HND Accounting, Applied Science:(HND Microbiology, HND Biochemistry, HND Environmental, HND PHYSICS), HND Computer Science, HND Statistics, Higher Diploma in Arabic and Islamic Sharia.
Price of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post Form
How much is the Abdu Gusau Poly Post UTME form? If you are among the prospective students of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic that are interested in knowing the price of the registration form, then below is the total cost of the Post UTME form.
The cost of the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post UTME form is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only) and is non-refundable. See how to apply for admission below.
How to Apply for Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Visit https://sis.agpmafara.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for admission on the right hand side of the screen
- Enter the CONFIRMATION ORDER# printed on the payment Receipt you obtained from the bank in the box provided
- Click on VERIFY to verify your payment
- If your Payment is successfully verified, You will AUTOMATICALLY be logged into your account
- Click on CONTINUE APPLICATION to load your BIODATA FORM
- Fill in the form displayed and click on SAVE BIODATA
- Click on SCHOOL/INSTITUTION at the top of the form
- Fill in the form displayed and click on SAVE SCHOOLS
- Click on NEXT OF KIN/SPONSOR at the top of the form
- Fill in the form and click on SAVE RELATIONS
- Click on UPLOAD IMAGE at the top of the form
- Select and upload your scanned passport photograph and click on SAVE IMAGE
- Click on PRINT MY FORM at the top of the form
- Print a copy of the FORM and keep for a record
- Make sure that you print a copy of your form as without doing so, your application will remain incomplete
- The RECEIPT NUMBER# Provided on the PAYMENT RECEIPT You obtained from the bank will be your USERNAME and PASSWORD (You can change your PASSWORD when you logged in)
From time to time, we published the latest update regarding the Abdu Gusau Poly admission processes on this platform. So if you don’t want to miss an update, then we advise you to save this page and refresh it regularly in order to stay updated.
If you have any questions regarding the admission processes for the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, feel free to use the comment box below this page.