Do you want to enroll in a program that affords you flexibility and convenience? Do you want to juggle school and business/work without having to drop either?
If yes, Adeyemi College of Education Ondo offers a part-time program that suits your needs. The part-time admission form is out and on sale. Hurry and purchase this form and apply for admission. This article will provide you with the step-by-step procedure on how to obtain this form and apply for admission online.
ACEONDO Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2023
The management of Adeyemi College of Education Ondo wishes to announce that the part-time degree admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out for sale. Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to purchase this form and apply for admission. The form costs Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500) only and can be accessed online. Please read below to see the admission requirements.
Before applying for Adeyemi College of Education’s part-time screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
- Applicants must ensure that they have the correct O’level subjects relevant to their preferred course of study.
How To Apply For ACE ONDO Part-Time Admission Form
The application will be in two stages: Part-Time JAMB Registration and ACEONDO website.
- Log on to JAMB CAP Website and Register (Part-Time)
- Pay a sum of N3,500 to enable you to obtain a registration number
N/B: Candidates are required to fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB-approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng).
How To Check ACE ONDO Part-Time Admission Form
- Visit http://aceondo.net
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Choose “2023/2024‘Part Time Degree Application”, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
- There are two methods of payment
- Click “My Application” and fill out the form correctly as editing is not allowed once the application form is submitted.
- Candidates must ensure that they print a hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part-Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
a. Online Payment:
Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on-screen instructions, and enter your card details when requested.
b. Bank Payment
- · Visit any bank nationwide
- · Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform to pay for the Adeyemi College of Education 2023/2024 Part-time Degree Application Fee and pay the sum of N10,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
- · The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) to process the application online.
We hope this article on ACEONDO Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2023 has been helpful. Kindly communicate with us via the comment section if you have further questions regarding this subject, we guarantee you a swift response. Also, share this post with your friends so that they can benefit from the information shared.