Adeleke University (AU) offers various undergraduate programs and has functional faculties that are well-equipped and meet the National Universities Commission (NUC) requirements.
Listed below is a comprehensive list of courses offered at Adeleke University.
List Of Accredited Courses Offered At Adeleke University (AU)
2. Agricultural Engineering
4. Biological Science(s)
5. Business Administration
7. Civil Engineering
8. Computer Science
10. Electrical / Electronic Engineering
11. English Language
13. History and International Studies
14. Human Anatomy
16. Library And Information Management
17. Library Science
18. Mass Communication
20. Mechanical Engineering
21. Medical Laboratory Science
23. Nursing / Nursing Science
26. Political Science
27. Public Administration
28. Public Health
29. Religious Studies
Adeleke University Admission Requirements
Adeleke University offers two entry routes for admissions to undergraduate programs, similar to the majority of higher institutions in Nigeria. They include the following;
Admission Requirements Through UTME
To gain admission into AU, UTME candidates must meet the following requirements:
1. Candidates must have at least 6 (six) credit grades in their O-Level result (s). That must include English Language, Mathematics, and three other subjects related to their course of study. For example, a Candidate that wants to study law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics, and Literature in English.
For instance, a Candidate that wants to study Law must have “Cs” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics, and Literature in English.
2. Candidates must score at least 160 in the JAMB UTME examination.
3. Candidates must take the AU post-UTME screening examination and perform very well in the exams (depending on the course of study).
4. Not more than ONE sitting result is accepted for admission into Adeleke University (AU)
5. Candidates must meet the stipulated cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university
6. Candidates must also choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
7. Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
Admission Requirements Through Direct Entry
Candidates who want to gain admission through direct entry into Adeleke University (AU) must meet the following requirements:
1. A minimum of five (5) credits must be present in the O-Level results for candidates. English and math are included in this. However, two-sitting results are not permitted.
2. Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
3. Candidates are expected to get a JAMB Direct entry form from JAMB to apply.
4. Candidates should have any of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, and ICAN.
As a candidate, if you want to gain admission into AU, you must meet all the admission requirements. And to study your desired course, you should prepare well to perform better in your exams.
Do you find this article helpful? If so, kindly share it with your friends. Have questions? Ask in the comment box or kindly visit this site again for more updated information that might serve as answers to your questions. Thanks for Reading.