Are you seeking admission to Adamawa State University? Do you wish to learn more about the list of undergraduate programs offered at Adamawa State University? If so, this page displays a complete list of the excellent courses that Adamawa State University provides.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered by Adamawa State University to assist prospective applicants in learning more about the many renowned courses offered at this institution. The information on this page may be useful to potential applicants in deciding on the school and the courses they want to take.
This article will concentrate on the official list of courses provided by Adamawa State University and the prerequisites for enrollment in those courses.
Accredited Courses in ADSU
The following is a list of the departments and faculties at Adamawa State University (ADSU);
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Animal Production
- Crop Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Education
- Arts and Social Science Education
- Economics Education
- English Language Education
- History Education
- Educational Foundation
- Early Childhood Education
- Guidance & Counselling Education
- Primary Education
- Science Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Science Education
- Geography Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Vocational and Technical Education
- Agricultural Science Education
- Home Economics Education
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Pure and Applied Physics
Faculty of Social and Management Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science and Administration
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Sociology & Anthropology
Adamawa State University Admission Requirements for UTME And Direct Entry Candidates
The following requirements must be met in order to apply via Direct Entry or UTME to the renowned Adamawa State University:
1. Candidates need to have O’level credits in 5 (five) courses, including English and math. This could occur in the WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, or any other comparable test.
2. Candidates must have received a score of at least 180 on the most recent JAMB UTME to be eligible for admission to Adamawa State University.
3. In order to be accepted, candidates must enroll in courses with the appropriate and authorized subject combinations. Candidates with the wrong subject combination are not allowed to be enrolled at Adamawa State University.
4. Applicants need to participate in the Adamawa State University Post-UTME screening and perform well on the test.
5. Candidates for direct entrance must buy Adamawa State University DE using the JAMB direct entry form, then register for it.
6. Candidates should be aware that Adamawa State University accepts scores from two sittings for admission when applying through the UTME or Direct Entry. Consequently, you may submit an application for admission to Adamawa State University with a maximum of two sitting results. Check out this page to see how to combine the outcomes of two sessions!
7. Applicants must be at least sixteen years old.
We hope that you find our article on the list of Adamawa State University courses available and the Adamawa State University courses and requirements for 2024/2025 to be useful. Feel free to drop your comment via the comment section if you have any inquiries to make.