ADSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is Out| See How to Apply, Eligibility, Date & Requirements
Adamawa State University, (ADSU) Post Utme Screening Form is Out. Check how to Apply,Eligibility and Date here.
ADSU Post Utme Form 2023
We are pleased to let you know that the Adamawa State University, Mubi (ADSU) has released the long awaiting Post UTME Screening Form.
The ADSU Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is now available online via www.adsu.edu.ng and registration of ADSU post utme will commence by August, 2023. The closing date for the registration of ADSU PUTME SCREENING 2023 has been scheduled between September 30th to October 31st, 2023.
All candidates who added the institution as their first choice in their just concluded JAMB and scored 160 and above are eligible to purchase the application form
In this article, we would give you every information that you need to know about ADSU Post UTME Screening Form and how to apply successfully.
To know how to apply for the screening form, you are expected to read this guide carefully to the end.
Let’s get to the real deal.
ADSU Post UTME Cut-Off Mark 2023
The Management of Adamawa State University (ADSU) has announced their cut off mark or point for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. The Cut off mark for ADSU Post UTME is 160
Eligibility for ADSU Post UTME 2023
As stated earlier on this page above, those who are eligible to apply for the application form are candidates who scored 160 and above in their current UTME result.
ADSU Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
The ADSU Post Utme Form is slated for 2,000 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake for the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 into the University Portal.
ADSU Post UTME Screening Date 2023/2024
The Screening Date schedule for the ADSU Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers. Therefore, you are advised to provide a valid email address and phone number while registering.
Steps to Apply for ADSU Post Utme Form
To successfully apply for ADSU Screening Form, you are required to carefully follow the instructions below:
- Visit ADSU Admission Portal
- CLICK on New Application
- Enter your name, and a valid phone number. You will be redirected to the login page.
- Login with the number you provided earlier as your password and username.
- After successful login, confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method.
- After Successful payment, you’ll be given a application form to fill on the page.
- Upload a recent passport photograph in jpeg format. It should not be more than 50kb in size.
- After filling all necessary information, click on SUBMIT APPLICATION
- After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on PRINT APPLICATION to print it.
- After Submission, you are required to present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results,
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip,
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB(as applicable to you),
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s),
- Utility card(scratch card for accessing result),
- indigene letter,
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
Important Things to Note About the ADSU Post UTME Screening
Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above to be eligible for the exercise.
Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption.
Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to ADSU as their First Choice.
Parents and Guardians, as well as univited security agent will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on the candidates’ registration slip.
If you have any questions concerning ADSU Post Utme Screening Form, kindly let us know via the comment section below.