ADUSTECH Admission List 2024 is out. Did you apply for admission to Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology (ADUSTECH)? Have you been waiting for announcements on the release of the admission list? The admission list is out now, you can visit the school portal or JAMB CAPS to confirm that you have been admitted.
This article will provide you with all the instructions you need to enable you to check the list successfully. We have also provided you with instructions on the steps to take after confirming that you have been admitted. Read the article for details.
ADUSTECH Admission List 2024
The management of Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology (ADUSTECH) has announced that the Admission List 2024 is out. Prospective students who took part in the post-UTME screening exercise and met all other requirements are encouraged to visit the school portal and check their admission statuses.
If you want to check the list, we have provided instructions below. Follow the instructions provided carefully and check your name.
How To Check ADUSTECH Admission List 2024
There are two ways to check the ADUSTECH Admission List 2024 namely:-
- JAMB CAPS
- Student Portal
How To Check ADUSTECH Admission Via the School Portal
Follow these steps to check the Admission List 2024 via the students portal.
- Visit the ADUSTECH portal at www.kustwudil.edu.ng/admissionlist
- Click on “Check Admission List”
- Search by either JAMB number, state, program applied for, or program offered.
- Once you confirm that you have been admitted, proceed to pay your acceptance fees. After the successful payment of acceptance fees, proceed to print your admission letter.
How To Check ADUSTECH Admission List On JAMB CAPS Portal
You can also check your ADUSTECH Admission List 2024 via the JAMB CAPS Portal using the procedure below.
- Visit the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Log on to your JAMB profile using your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADUSTECH admission status.
N/B: You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
What To Do If You Been Admitted
- Login to the JAMB CAPS and accept the admission. This is to indicate that you are interested in the admission offered.
- Print your JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal by visiting the nearest JAMB Office or accredited CBT Centre immediately.
- Print your original JAMB result slip
- If the program you are offered is different from the program you initially applied for, you can facilitate a change of course by visiting the JAMB portal.
If you saw “NOT YET ADMITTED” This could mean that your admission is still in progress and your status might change at any time, so check the page continuously for updates. If you saw “ADMISSION IN PROGRESS” This means that your admission is currently processing and your status will change to admitted very soon, continue to check the page till it changes to Admitted.
Did you find our article on ADUSTECH Admission List 2024 insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box, you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.