Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI) is currently accepting applications from qualified applicants for admission to its Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Program for the 2024/2024 academic year.
The FUNAI Foundation is a ten( 10 month) intensive coaching program, created to help applicants get ready for the JUPEB exams. As an applicant, if you pass the examination, you’ll be enrolled directly into 200-level courses at FUNAI.
Here are the accurate steps on how you can successfully apply for the AE-FUNAI JUPEB form for the 2023/2024 academic year please endeavor to follow the steps provided and increase your chances of being considered eligible for AE-FUNAI JUPEB Admission.
How to Apply for AE-FUNAI JUPEB Form 2023/2024
The application fee is Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00). Applicants can apply through the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng).
- Visit the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng). On the menu bar, click on ePortal, and select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information in order to start your online application.
- After creating an Account, log in with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
- On your Account on the e-Portal, generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) for payment. Payment can be easily made with your Credit/Debit Card or at any Nigerian Bank branch. After successful payment, click the required button to continue your online application.
- Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending a mail to your email address and an SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two colored copies of your Application Form.
AE-FUNAI JUPEB General Information
- Applicants must submit a current, colored passport photo with a white background that was taken not more than three months prior to the registration. It is completely prohibited to take selfies, blurry shots, or webcam pictures.
- Candidates will be dismissed and forfeit their application fee if they upload incorrect biodata and credentials.
- Applicants are to report to the Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and an Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are recommended to carefully read the application instructions and make sure they adhere to the predetermined rules. An applicant might not be considered eligible for admission if he/she goes contrary to the stipulated guidelines. For questions relating to applications, please visit the detailed Candidate Guide at https://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via [email protected].
Entry Requirements for AE-FUNAI JUPEB Programs
To be eligible for admission, candidates must obtain at least five (5) credit passes in the subjects including:
- English Language
- Mathematics and
- Other relevant subjects related to the course of study.
Conclusion: Congratulations in advance we wish you a wonderful stay on campus. We hope this page was helpful if you have any questions about AE-FUNAI JUPEB please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.