The Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike is now accepting applications for admission to the 2023/2024 academic year. According to management, only DE (Direct Entry) applicants and UTME 2023 candidates with a minimum score of 150 will be permitted to purchase supplementary admission forms.
Now that the Ndufu-Alike Supplementary admission form for Alex Ekwueme Federal University is available for the 2023/2024 academic year, we’ll explain how to obtain it, where to find it, how to complete it, how much it costs, and when the deadline for submitting it is.
We will describe the steps you must take to submit your Supplementary form in the simplest terms possible to ensure that all candidates have a clear understanding of the registration process. However, applicants who have previously applied and participated in registration exercises but were unsuccessful this time around will also benefit from the publication of this data.
Admission Requirement For FUNAI Supplementary Admission Form
1. Candidates are eligible if they submitted an application for admission to AE-FUNAI and registered for the AE-FUNAI Post-UTME screening process. Such applicants must have received a JAMB UTME score of 150 or higher and have not yet been admitted.
2. Before submitting an application for one of the under-listed programs, candidates must take into account their JAMB UTME and O’Level Subject combinations.
3. The advertised programs that candidates may wish to apply for must be changed on the JAMB portal by the candidates.
4. Candidates must also take the program cut-off mark into account.
AE-FUNAI Supplementary Admission Available Courses & Cut-Off Marks
|1||Faculty of Agriculture||Agribusiness and Management||150|
|Agriculture with options in:
|Fisheries and Aquaculture||150|
|2||Faculty of Education||Educational Administration and Management||150|
|Guidance and Counselling||150|
|Physical and Health Education||150|
|3||Faculty of Environmental Sciences||Fine and Applied Arts||150|
|4||Faculty of Humanities||French||150|
|Religion and Cultural Studies||150|
|5||Faculty of Biological Sciences||Biology||150|
|6||Faculty of Physical Sciences||Chemistry||150|
How To Apply For AE-FUNAI Supplementary Admission
The application form can be obtained by interested candidates from the AE-FUNAI supplementary admission portal. It should be noted that candidates are strongly advised to visit www.funai.edu.ng for more details on the JAMB UTME and O’Level subject requirements for the advertised programs.
Take the actions listed below to register:
1. Access the university’s website by clicking on “Portal” in the top menu at www.funai.edu.ng.
2. Choose Supplemental Admission Registration for 2022–2023 from the menu.
3. After entering your JAMB registration number, create a remita invoice for N2,000.00, which is the additional PUTME screening fee.
4. Present your Remita invoice along with cash to any commercial bank.
5. Go back to the application page and retype your JAMB Registration Number.
6. Continue filling out the form as necessary.
Seven. Submit your application.
8. You should print out your acknowledgment slip.
The management has not made a statement regarding the application deadline for FUNAI’s supplementary admissions program. We sincerely hope that we were able to be of some help.
Do you have any questions about the FUNAI supplementary form for the academic year 2023/2024? Please let us know in the comments section or via our contact page if you have any queries, worries, or suggestions.