Agip Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme is one of the top scholarship programs in Nigeria for Master’s degree holders who wish to further their degrees in Nigeria or abroad. You can take a quick glance around while remaining cool and reading the procedures to becoming an Agip Scholarship Winner in 2024.
The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) pledges to make investments in human development and education on behalf of the NNPC, NAE, OANDO, and PSC as part of its corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives. To this aim, the National Association of Educators (NAE) has issued a call for applications for the 2024 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme from Nigerian graduates who are eligible and eager to submit an application.
There are two categories for the prize: If you possess any of these traits and discipline, you are entitled to apply; but, if not, we advise you against doing so.
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Candidates Eligible to Apply for Agip Postgraduate Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the 2024 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award program, candidates MUST:
- Possess a second-class upper bachelor’s degree, at the very least, from a Nigerian university.
- Have been granted admission to a Nigerian or foreign institution (depending on the category for which you are applying) for a one-year Master’s degree program in one of the fields specified below.
- By December 31st, 2024, you must be no older than 28.
- Have successfully completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Having a passport that can be used internationally and is valid for travel at least a year after September 2024 (applicable to the overseas category).
How to Apply for Agip Postgraduate Scholarship
- Filling out and signing the NAE compliance declaration form is mandatory for all candidates. The NAE compliance declaration can be downloaded by visiting dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf.
- Clearly label the scanned papers to prevent confusion during upload.
- Include the correct documents in the relevant upload box.
- click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- To register for an account, click “Register Now”.
- Enter your email address to activate your account.
- To access the Scholarship website again, go to www.scholastica.ng.
- Create a profile by entering your registered email and password.
- The only sections that candidates must complete are Personal Details, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate. Candidates must also upload only the necessary documents. Applicants in the Overseas category: You are strongly urged to apply for both the Overseas category and the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Candidates are not necessary to download the undergraduate profile verification form from the application portal or fill out the secondary level, bank data, or other relevant fields.
- Make sure the names on any supporting documentation are spelled exactly as they are in the application. If not, upload a sworn affidavit or certificate.
- To prevent upload issues, make sure you view every document after uploading.
- Check the application’s details again to prevent mistakes.
- At https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2024, click “Apply Now” to enter your details. Alternatively, go back to www.scholastica.ng’s home page and click the 2024/2025 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards link to access the application page.
- You will receive an email confirming the outcome of your application.
Documents Required for Agip Postgraduate Application
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2024/2025 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2024)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
Note: In order to schedule an aptitude test, only those who were chosen will be contacted.
- Those who are chosen will be notified by SMS text and email (please double-check the validity of your provided email address and phone number).
- The possibility for the award is not open to any dependents of NAE or their employees.
- The NAE Scholarship is not open to many others who have taken part in it or who are presently receiving it.
- Prior to attempting to apply, make sure to read and comprehend the directions completely to prevent mistakes.
- Follow all guidelines exactly since applicants must do so.
The Agip Postgraduate Scholarship has not yet been released. The scholarship deadline will be communicated to you, though, when it occurs. In order to minimize haste and waste, it will be ideal if you apply two weeks before the closing.
Avoid wasting too much time lounging around and waiting to test out the Agip Postgraduate program for those aspiring master’s degree students. You have the chance to put your all into this and fulfill your academic goals.