Have you been offered admission into Ajayi Crowther University? Do you know the total cost of Ajayi Crowther University school fees? Well, if your answer to the latter question is No, do not fret! We have got you covered!
Here on this page, we have exclusively outlined the school fees schedule for Ajayi Crowther University. It might interest you to know that the management of Ajayi Crowther University has made it possible for students to pay their school fees in part i.e. per semester this sounds interesting, right? Yes! This provision is to enable parents/students to pay the school fees for each session in two installments (per semester).
In regards to the school fees payment kindly note that the portal is open thus, freshmen and returning students of Ajayi Crowther are hereby advised to proceed to the portal for the payment of their fees. Students should also note that late payment attracts penalties (extra charges).
Ajayi Crowther School Fees Schedule 2023/2024
|3.||B.Sc. Political Science||₦350,000.00|
|4.||B.Sc. Banking and Finance||₦250,000.00|
|6.||B.A. Performing Arts/Music||₦200,000.00|
|7.||B.A. Library and Information Science||₦250,000.00|
|8.||B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry||₦250,000.00|
|9.||B.Sc. Estate Management||₦300,000.00|
Department of Performing Arts and Music
- Certificate in Cinematography and Film Studies – ₦50,000
- Certificate in Music – ₦50,000
- Diploma in Church Music – ₦150,000
- Diploma in Music – ₦150,000
- Diploma in Performing Arts – ₦150,000
- Bachelor of Arts in Music – ₦200,000 per Session
- Bachelor of Arts in Performing Arts – ₦200,000 per session
How to Pay Ajayi Crowther University School Fees
- Visit the University website at www.acu.edu.ng locate (on top of the website) and click on ‘ACU Payment Portal’.
- Log in using your matric number as the username and password.
- Then click on the fee installment you intend to pay or click on ‘Pay Desired Fee‘ and enter the amount in the space provided to pay either: (i) ‘ONLINE’ OR (ii) ‘AT ANY BANK’
- To pay online, Click on ‘Pay ONLINE’ and follow the link to pay online. OR
- To pay at any bank, simply Click on ‘PAY THROUGH BANK BRANCH’ and copy the RRR Number or print out the page containing RRR Number from the platform to pay your fee at any bank via remita link platform.
- After a successful transaction, print out the slip and submit at University Bursary to obtain an official receipt.
Do not Pay your school fees to any individual, or staff. Payments should be done on the school portal or at any bank using the correct account name. Students who go contrary to this information do so at their own risk and the University will not be held accountable for any wrong payments to fraudsters.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful if you have any questions about Ajayi Crowther University please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.