Are you interested in AKSU but unaware of the programs or courses the institution offers? Do you wish to learn what courses are available at the AKSU? If yes, do not harbor any fear because we have your back on this article.
We have organized every department and course offered at AKSU. Therefore, we have made it simple for you to view the prerequisites needed to enroll in any of the listed courses offered by AKSU that have been approved by the National University Commission (NUC) on this page.
All applicants must first meet the AKSU cutoff level to be considered for any Akwa Ibom State University programs at Ikot Akpaden.
Full List of Courses Offered in AKSU (Akwa Ibom State University)
The list of courses that AKSU offers has been divided into the different faculties as stated below. Look over everything carefully to be sure the institution offers the course you want to take.
A. Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
B. Faculty of Arts
- History and International Studies
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Performing (Theatre Arts)
C. Faculty of Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
D. Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture
- Mechanical Engineering
E. Faculty of Social Sciences
- Mass Communication
- Political Sciences
- Public Administration
F. Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Genetics and Biotechnology
- Marine Biology
- Biological sciences
G. Faculty of Management Sciences
- Business Administration
AKSU Admission Requirements
1. Candidates must meet the AKSU cut-off point in order to be eligible for the Post-UTME exam and the admission screening process.
2. Candidates must have a minimum of five credits in relevant disciplines, including English language and math, at the GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, or authorized equivalents, taken in no more than two (2) sittings.
3. Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years old the year they are admitted.
4. Fulfill the prerequisites of the AKSU department and faculty before getting admitted.
We truly appreciate you taking the time to read this post. We hope you enjoyed it, and if you did, we ask that you use the share buttons below to let your friends know about it.