AKWAPOLY School Fees – This notify the general public that, Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAPOLY), Ikot Osurua has released Pre-ND, ND & HND school fees for the 2023/2024 academic year. check details below.
- The amounts to be paid by the fresh/stale Pre-ND, ND and HND students of the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAPOLY), Ikot Osurua, for the 2023/2024 academic session have been published.
The management of the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY), Ikot Osurua, has published the school fees schedule for new and returning pre-ND/ND/HND programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY) School Fees Schedule
|1||Pre–ND (Full payment)||52,400||65,550||72,050|
|2||ND I (Full payment)||59,400||72,550||79,750|
|3||HND 1 (Full payment)||69,650||83,800||93,550|
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- All students are advised to obtain Clearance/Authority to pay from their respective Departments before Payment of fees into any Commercial Bank.
- Generate Remita invoice and proceed to pay Fee at ANY COMMERCIAL BANK IN NIGERIA USING REMITA PLATFORM.
- Thereafter, for authentication of Receipts, students should present the following documents before Letters of Admission are issued.
- Two (2) copies of Remita School Fee e-receipt and Acceptance Fee (one coloured and one photocopy).
- One Coloured Passport with Full name, Department written at the reversed side stapled to the Coloured Remita e-receipt.
- The e-receipt authenticated by the Bursary Department is evidence of your payment; students should takefore take care of it for future clearance. Any loss of fee receipt attracts a fine of N1,000.00.
- NOTE: All Departmental fees of N3,000.00 are payable to the relevant Departmental Accounts.
- Acceptance Fees of N10,000.00 (New Students only), payable at any COMMERCIAL BANK IN NIGERIA, Using Remita Platform.
Note: Acceptance Fee of N10,000.00 is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- School Fees are payable per Semester within the allowable period of one month. Late payment of School Fee attracts N5,000.00 Penalty.