Want to pursue your postgraduate degree program at Al-Hikmah University and want to know if the school offers your course of study? If so, we have published a list of Al-Hikmah University postgraduate courses and the admission requirements for each of the programs. So scroll down to see all the accredited Al-Hikmah University postgraduate courses.
This article contains a full list of all accredited graduate courses offered at the Al-Hikmah University Ilorin. So whether you are in the art, science, or social science field and want to pursue your career further, Al-Hikmah University has a lot to offer.
All the courses offered in the school are fully accredited by the National University Commission. The complete list of graduate programs offered in the school is listed below.
Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Courses
AVAILABLE POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
The following Postgraduate Programmes are available:
- M.Ed. Arabic Education
- M.Ed. Islamic Studies Education
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Arabic Education
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Islamic Studies Education
- M.Ed. Educational Management
- M.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Educational Management
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Guidance and Counselling,
- M.A. Arabic
- M.A. English
- M.A. History
- M.A. Islamic Studies
- M.Sc. Mass Communication
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Arabic
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D English
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D History
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Islamic Studies
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Mass Communication
- M.Sc. Accounting
- M.Sc. Business Administration
- MBA (Master in Business Administration)
- M.Sc. Economics
- M.Sc. Finance
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Accounting
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Business Administration
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Economics
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Finance
- M.Sc. Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Geology and Mineral Science
- M.Sc. Statistics
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Biochemistry
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Computer Science
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Geology and Mineral Science
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Statistics
- PGD, Computer Science
- PGD, Economics
- PGD, Public Health
- PGD, Statistics
- PGD, Mass Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling
- PGD, Management and Strategic Planning
- PGD, Business Administration
General Admission Requirements
Master’s Degree: Applicants for the academic Master’s degree programmes who are graduates of Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin or any other recognized University, must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Upper Division).
However, applicants with Second Class (Lower Division) may be admitted provided they score a minimum of 60% in the qualifying examination to be administered by the University.
Regardless of the institution where the Bachelor’s degree is obtained, ALL CANDIDATES shall apply early for their official Bachelor’s degree academic transcripts to be addressed to The Dean, Postgraduate School, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin.
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE): Applicants must possess a first degree from Al-Hikmah University Ilorin or any other recognized University. Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) are also eligible. However, all candidates must satisfy the University’s O’level requirements.
If you have any questions regarding the list of approved courses offered at Al-Hikmah University, then feel free to use the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.