The Ashi Polytechnic admission form for the 2023/2024 academic year is now available. On this page, you can find detailed information regarding the Ashi Polytechnic Post UTME registration procedures.
We have provided instructions for both the paper application and the online application for ASHIPOLY. So read on to know more about the entry requirements and how to apply for admission for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin is now accepting applications from qualified candidates for admission to its full-time and part-time programs for the academic year 2023/2024.
How to Apply for Ashi Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Visit the school website and select “Admissions” to begin the registration process.
- Enter your JAMB registration number as the username and your last name, all lowercase, as the password when you click on Post-UTME Application.
- Create and print the payment slip before making the 2,000 Naira payment either online or at any commercial bank.
- After making the payment, go back to the School portal to finish the application form and upload a passport photo.
- Take a printout of your Post-UTME Examination Pass with you when you go for the screening.
Cost Of Ashi Polytechnic Online Post UTME Form
1. Direct Applicants – N6,500
2. Mature Applicants – N6,500
3. All post-Diploma Applicants – N6,500
4. International Applicants – $100.0
Ashi Polytechnic Anyin Admission Requirements For UTME Candidates
1. WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: The candidate must receive at least a Credit pass in all subjects, which must include English language and mathematics in addition to any additional three subjects related to the course of their choice. You might want to find out how much knowledge is expected of you in the subjects related to your preferred course choice.
2. In any case, that has already been resolved. The only thing you have to do is look up the appropriate subject pairings for the course to learn what subjects are relevant to your course. Here is a link to a list of all the subjects and the approved subject pairings for admission to Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin and other tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Ashi Polytechnic Anyin Admission Requirements For Direct Entry Candidates
1. WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: The requirements for DE (Direct Entry) candidates are very similar to those for UTME; all that is required is that the candidate obtain a minimum Credit pass, which must include an English Language and Mathematics as well as any additional 3 subjects relevant to the course of choice, just like the UTME requirements; alternatively, the candidate may also be required to have GCE A/L, though this is an added advantage.
2. Every applicant for admission to Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin must have earned at least an Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Candidates with less than average credit should forget about it because they will not be admitted. Furthermore, Distinction-level applicants stand a better chance of success than others.
3. candidates are frequently required to take part in the post-UTME, especially if they are coming from another institution like a polytechnic or a college of education.
It is important for candidates to note that the screening exercise will take place as indicated on the screening exercise slip they printed out following their online registration. On the test slip, the scheduled date, time, and location must be noted.
Candidates who do not take the screening test at the designated time and date will not be taken into consideration. The test dates listed on the test slip printed during the online registration process must be adhered to by all candidates for the screening exercise.
If you have any questions about the Ashi Polytechnic Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session that were not addressed in this article, please post them in the comments section and we will get back to you as soon as possible.