Berea Scholarships USA 2023/2024 | See How to Apply & Deadline
Berea College is one of the best private American universities that offer 100% fully funded scholarships to international students from all over the world for the first year of enrollment.
Berea College Scholarship is currently open for the 2023/2024 academic year. Berea Scholarship application form is now available online via www.berea.edu and registration will commence by August, 2023. The closing date for Berea Scholarship is scheduled between October 15, 2023 to January 15, 2023.
The Berea College Scholarship covers the costs of tuition, board, room, and additional fees.
Details of Berea Scholarships 2023
- College Name: Berea College
- Location: USA
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Type: Fully- Funded
- Program Period: Program period depends on the chosen program from 2 to 5 academic years.
- Deadline: October 15, 2023 to January 15, 2023.
Berea College Scholarships 2023/2024
Berea College is a Christian Private American College established in 1855 with the motto “God has made of one blood all peoples of the earth.” Berea welcomes people from different settings of lives, and religions, including those without faith, to study in a diverse campus setting.
Berea College offers fully-funded scholarships to international students for the first year. In subsequent years, you are expected to save $1,000 (US) per year to contribute toward their expenses. For this, the college will provide you with summer jobs to meet your financial obligations.
As an international student, when you get accepted, you are to pay a $50 (US) entrance fee and a $2,200 (US) deposit to confirm your enrollment. If you cannot pay these fees, additional financial aid will be made available to you. Also, these deposited funds will be used by you to offset dome fees during your four years of study.
The College Work program ensures you get an on-campus job throughout your academic year as an international student. Your wages can be used to offset your wages.
Berea College Scholarship Acceptance Rate 2023
Berea College has a long history of being a diverse school welcoming people of different nationalities, faith, and economic background. And as such, it is highly competitive. The acceptance rate of the college is 33%. This states that more than half of the applicants are denied admission. So you have to be highly prepared to compete.
Why Should You Study at Berea College?
Berea College, apart from promoting a healthy, diverse learning environment, boasts of high-quality education and has been ranked high in the America Educational system. Let’s look at some of the rankings.
- Ranked No 1 – Best Most Affordable Nursing College Rankings
- Ranked No 1 – The 30 Most Affordable Private Colleges in the US
- Ranked No 3 – The 100 Cheapest Colleges in America
- Ranked No 5 – 50 Colleges With Lowest Tuition Costs in the United States
- Ranked No 3 – 2023 Schools with Great Internships/Co-ops
Berea College Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2023
You must meet the following eligibility criteria to qualify for the Berea College Scholarship.
- The required language is English
- Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Copy of official secondary school records
- Financial resources confirmation form
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- A copy from the following official tests. This includes IELTS, Duolingo, TOEFL, SAT, or ACT.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
Berea College Scholarship Coverage 2023
As a recipient of the Berea College Scholarship, you get to benefit from the following:
- 100% funding to 100% of enrolled international students for the first year of enrollment which covers your cost of tuition, room, board, and fees.
- The College offers international students with jobs to save $1,000 (US) to contribute towards their expenses in subsequent years during their study.
- The College offers summer jobs to international students.
- The College offers all the international students a paid, on-campus job throughout the academic year to help them meet up with subsequent years’ expenses.
How to Apply for Berea College Scholarship 2023
Apply for free when the applications open by August. In this case, familiarize yourself with the official help website of the college, which are Costs and Financial Aid and Website Administration.
Follow the instructions provided carefully. Ensure to get your documents ready before then.
Berea College Scholarship Deadline 2023
The Closing Date for Berea college scholarship for international students are as follows:
- Early Action 1 – October 15th
- Regular – January 15th
- Early Action 1 – Mid-December
- Regular – Mid–March
- Early Action 1 – April 1
- Regular – May 1
If you have difficulties applying for Berea Scholarships 2023, kindly let us know via the comment section below.