If you are a prospective student who took the UTME in 2024 and selected Best Solution Polytechnic as your top choice institution, you should be aware that the Post-UTME form for the academic year 2024/2025 is already available and for sale. If you’d like to learn more about this Best Solution Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2024/2025, read the rest of this article.
Best Solution Post-UTME Form 2024/2025
The post-UTME form for the academic year 2024/2025 is now available and for sale, according to the management of Best Solution Polytechnic. Candidates who completed the UTME exams and identified this college as their top choice university are urged to obtain this form as soon as possible and submit their admissions applications.
Candidates are recommended to acquire a change of institution form and apply if they initially did not select Best Solution Polytechnic as their preferred institution but would sincerely like to study there. The prerequisites are listed below.
Best Solution Polytechnic Admission Requirements
You must fulfill the following prerequisites to be eligible for admission at Best Solution Polytechnic.
- You must have earned a minimum of five (5) credits in pertinent subjects at the O’level (WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or similar).
- The Best Solution Polytechnic’s UTME cutoff score for the 2024/2025 academic session is 140 or higher.
- Candidates should change their institutions to Best Solution Polytechnic if they applied to other universities and received a 140 GPA.
- You must have strong letters of recommendation and a strong personal statement.
How To Apply For Best Solution Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- The application process must be properly completed by applicants, who must log in to the school admission site at https://www.bestpotech.edu.ng/ and follow the instructions.
- All candidates are required to pick up the application form at the polytechnic for a token fee of N6,000.
- Original as well as certified true copy of the certificate(s) or statement of result (certified by school principal).
- Letter of recommendation from a reputable Nigerian citizen.
- Testimonial for his/her secondary school
- Birth Certificate
- Six (6) passport photographs
- Six (6) self-addressed stamped envelopes.
- Medical Certificate of Fitness (This will be conducted by the Institution’s medical team).
We hope that clarifies any confusion you may have had regarding the Best Solution Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form. In case you have any other queries, just let us know. If you have any inquiries to make, ask us in the comments section, and we will attend to you as soon as possible.