What are the top universities in Nigeria that you should enroll in if you want to study pharmacy? We have identified the best universities in Nigeria where you can study pharmacy below, so don’t worry.
In the current situation, it is obvious that pharmacy is one of the specializations that only needs students who are committed. In this situation, it is essential to study and read dense texts.
Pharmacy is the most sought-after course for admission although occasionally those wishing to enroll in pharmacy programs wrongly think they should enroll in any tertiary institution in Nigeria to further their studies.
If you’re interested in becoming a pharmacist but aren’t sure which university to attend, thank God you found this post in time. Today, we will reveal the top 10 Best Universities to Study Pharmacy In Nigeria.
List of Universities Offering Pharmacy
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna State;
- Gombe State University, Gombe State;
- Delta State University, Delta State;
- University of Ilorin, Kwara State;
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto State;
- University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State;
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo State;
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra State;
- University of Maiduguri, Borno State;
- Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State;
- Niger Delta University, Bayelsa State;
- University of Benin, Edo State;
- University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State;
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State;
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State;
- University of Jos, Plateau State;
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State;
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State;
- University of Lagos, Lagos State;
- University of Ibadan, Oyo State;
- Bayero University, Kano State;
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu;
- University of Calabar, Cross Rivers State.
Government-Owned Nigerian Universities Having Good Pharmacy Programme
1. University of Lagos (UNILAG)
2. University of Nigeria (UNN)
3. University of Benin (UNIBEN)
4. University of Ibadan (UI)
5. University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
6. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
7. Bayero University Kano (BUK)
8. Delta State University (DELSU)
9. Igbinedion University (IUO)
10. Gombe State University (GOMSU)
11. Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
12. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
13. Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
14. University of Jos (UNIJOS)
15. University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
16. University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
17. University of Uyo (UNIUYO)
18. Usman Dan Fodio University (UDUSOK)
19. Kaduna State University (KASU)
20. Madonna University (MADONNA)
21. Niger Delta University (NDU)
Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For Pharmacy
Here is a list of 10 universities that we suggest for those looking to major in pharmacy.
1. Obafemi Awolowo University
2. University of Ibadan
3. Ahmadu Bello University (Abu) Zaria
4. University of Lagos
5. University of Maiduguri
6. Niger Delta University
7. University of Nigeria, Nsukka
8. Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
9. Madona University
10. University of Benin.
We hope that at the end of this long read, you have found this article helpful in your search for the Best Universities to Study Pharmacy in Nigeria. If you have more questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help, just send in your questions via the comment section and we will provide a response as swiftly as possible.