BUK Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is Out| See How to Apply, Eligibility, Date & Requirements
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Post Utme Screening Form is Out. Check how to Apply,Eligibility and Date here.
BUK Post Utme Form 2023
- The management of Bayero University, Kano (BUK) has commenced the sale of its 2023/2024 academic session post UTME screening application form.
- BUK cut-off mark ranges from 180 to 240, while the cost of the application form s Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000).
- BUK Post UTME form is now available for purchase online, and registration has commenced. See more details below.
Let’s get to the real deal.
BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility
UTME Candidates must have chosen Bayero University as First Choice and scored not less than the indicated minimum score for various Faculties/Programmes as stated below:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ Level results. All candidates are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results (WAEC, NECO etc)
Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the ‘O’ level details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ Level examination results.
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Form
- Go to the BUK 2023/2024 Post UTME registration portal.
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano.
- Fill in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and log in again. Your payment will be validated, after which you can print your personalized acknowledgement slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
Online Screening will commence on November 14, 2023, and close on December 31, 2023. However, printing of acknowledgement slip will continue up to midnight of January 8, 2023.
Note that the Date, Venue and Time of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in the form you filled in.
Also, note that blind and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to do the online registration.
If you have any inquiries or are encountering any difficulty, write to the email provided on the portal.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.