BYSPOLY admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session is available only through the official BYSPOLY online application portal.
The registration guidelines, admission requirements, Bayelsa State Polytechnic registration deadline, and the procedures on how to apply for the Bayelsa State Polytechnic admission form 2024/2025 are stated below.
Bayelsa State Polytechnic Admission Form 2024/2025
Are you a prospective student of Bayelsa State Polytechnic and want to know if the form for admission is out? If yes, then you are on the right page.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programmes of the Bayelsa State Polytechnic, Aleibiri, for the 2024/2025 Academic Session.
But before applying for admission, you need to take note of the following requirements for admission.
BYSPOLY Post UTME Requirements
All applications will be considered based on results equivalents and requirements as provided by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) as well as the BYSPOLY admission criteria.
All prospective students are advised to follow the guidelines governing the admission process and seek any required clarifications. Any applicant who fails to take part in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
- Applicants for admission into the National Diploma and the Diploma Programme should possess at least five (5)credit passes (O/L) which must include English language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, GCE, TEACHER GRADE II and NABTEB.
- Applicants who scored 120 and above in the last UTME but did not choose BYSPOLY as 1st choice Institution and are interested can apply.
- Applicants with less than 120 in the last UTME and those without UTME score can also apply.
You will be eligible to apply for admission if you did not choose the University as your first choice and are willing to change and make Bayelsa State Polytechnic your first choice institution on JAMB portal.
Your admission is guaranteed if you meet the above admission requirements.
Bayelsa State Polytechnic Post Form Price
How much is the BYSPOLY Post UTME form? If you are among the prospective students of Bayelsa State Polytechnic that are interested in knowing the price of the registration form, then below is the total cost of the Post UTME form.
The cost of the Bayelsa State Polytechnic Post UTME form is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira only) and is non-refundable. See how to apply for admission below.
How to Apply for BYSPOLY Post UTME Form 2024/2025
BYSPOLY invites candidates with UTME scores of 120 and above, who desire admission into its NBTE-approved undergraduate academic programmes for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Candidates who did not choose BYSPOLY as their first choice institution can apply by effecting a change of institution on the JAMB Portal.
- Application forms are obtainable at the former Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science (BYCAS) Opposite AIT Elebele, at the presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand (N7, 000.00) Naira only, into any Branch of FIRST BANK PLC; ACCOUNT NO. 2033731115
- Upon application, candidates with UTME are to do a change of Institution and course at www.jamb.org.ng/efacility, obtain a printout and submit it alongside their Application Form.
- Applicants who scored below 120 in the UTME and those without UTME score should log onto JAMB CAPS website and register via www.jamb.org.ng/efacility to obtain JAMB registration number.
From time to time, we published the latest update regarding the BYSPOLY admission processes on this platform. So if you don’t want to miss an update, then we advise you to save this page and refresh it regularly in order to stay updated.
If you have any questions regarding the admission processes for the Bayelsa State Polytechnic, feel free to use the comment box below this page.