Are you a prospective student at Caleb University, Lagos (CUL)? Are you trying to get into the university? If so, this is for you. But are you aware that it’s crucial to understand the courses that the institution you wish to enroll in offers?
For instance, before beginning the admissions process to Caleb University, it is crucial that you are aware of the courses offered there and the admissions standards. Some students enroll in certain institutions because they like them or because their friends suggest them.
It’s commendable, but you must also finish your homework before submitting an application for admission to the school. For this reason, it’s crucial to gather all the information you need about a school before submitting an application for admission.
But why are you making inquiries about Caleb University? it has come to our understanding that Caleb University is one of the top 10 best sought-after private universities in Nigeria. The information in this article will be useful to you during the admissions process if you are a prospective student. Let’s begin straight away.
Caleb University Courses And Programs
The faculty of Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Social Sciences, Management Science, and the faculty of Education have been used to categorize the list of courses provided by Caleb University. Look over everything carefully to make sure the university offers the course you want.
FACULTY OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE
Environmental Management & Toxicology (EMT)
Physics with modeling
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
Peace and Conflict Studies
History and Diplomatic Studies
Criminology and Security Studies
Banking & Finance
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
Environmental Protection and Management
Physical Planning and Habitat Development
Survey and Geoinfomatics
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Early Childhood Education
Guidance and Counselling
Christian Religious Studies.
Caleb University Admission Requirements For All Students
There are essentially two (2) entryways for Caleb University’s undergraduate programs: the UTME entry and the Direct Entry.
CUL Admission Requirements UTME Candidates
To gain admission into Caleb University in 2024/2025, UTME candidates must meet the following requirements:
1. Applicants must be at least 16 years old.
2. The candidate’s O’level result (s) must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades. English language, math, and three more disciplines pertinent to their area of study must be included. A candidate for law school, for example, needs to have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics, and English Literature.
3. Applicants must get a minimum score of 160 on the JAMB UTME.
4. Depending on their degree of study, candidates must take the CUL post-UTME screening test and perform very well.
5. Results from two sittings are not accepted by Caleb University. Therefore, you should only take your O-Level in one session. A combination of O-Level outcomes is not possible.
6. Candidates must select the appropriate mix of subjects for their courses.
7. To be admitted to the university, applicants must achieve the required cutoff scores for their respective courses.
CUL Admission Requirements For Direct Entry Candidates
The following criteria must be met by applicants who desire to be admitted directly into Caleb University (CUL):
1. Applicants must have at least five (5) credits on their O-level transcript. Mathematics and English language must be included. Results from two sittings, however, are not permitted.
2. Candidates must also be 16 years old or older.
3. In order to apply, candidates are expected to obtain a JAMB Direct Entry form from JAMB.
4. OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, and ICAN are just a few of the certificates that applicants must possess.
Caleb University courses are wide in terms of scope of coverage. Almost any subject that is useful to students is offered by the university as a course of study. The NUC (National Universities Commission) has now accredited the courses that are being offered at Caleb University in Imota.
The courses from Caleb University that are listed above are still being offered at the school, so you can choose any that fits your career path. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us through the comment box below, and we will respond to you in a way that is appropriate.