COOU Post UTME Form – The application form for the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU, previously known as Anambra State University, ANSU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening procedure for the 2024/2025 academic session admission exercise is now available. The COOU post-UTME form can now be purchased online.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of its 2024/2025 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form.
COOU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates who chose the University as their First or Second choice University.
- Cut-Off mark:
- 140 and above for Faculties of Education and Agriculture.
- 200 and above for Law, Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- 150 and above for other programmes.
How to Register for ANSU Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to register online, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any Commercial Bank.
The online registration commences on Friday, 2nd September 2024.
Post-UTME Registration Process:
- Click on https://portal.coou.edu.ng/
- Click on Prospective Students
- Select Generate 2024/2025 PUTME Invoice
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click on Sign in to generate an invoice
- Proceed to any bank for payment or pay using your ATM card
- Return to portal
- Re-enter the JAMB Registration Number, Click on ‘Apply Here
- Complete Date of Birth and other blank fields.
- Upload your O level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centres not ordinary business centres.
- Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Jamb Result Slip
- O’Level 1
- O’Level 2(for those with two Certificates)
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- print acknowledgement Slip
Direct Entry Candidates for 2024/2025 who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first choice institution should also register for the screening using the drop-down on the prospective student panel (2024/2025 direct entry application)
Kindly visit the Chukwuermeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Website regularly for updates