FAQs on Covenant University Postgraduate Admission Form
|FAQs on Covenant University Postgraduate Application Form
||Answers To FAQs on CU Postgraduate Form
|Is Covenant University Postgraduate form out?
||Covenant University Postgraduate form for this academic session is out.
|When will Covenant University Postgraduate forms be out?
||Covenant University postgraduate application form for the 2023/2024 session is out at the moment.
|Please when is Covenant University postgraduate screening starting?
||The date for CU Postgraduate form screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.
|Please I want to know if Covenant University postgraduate registration is in progress.
||Currently, the Postgraduate form is on sale.
|Please when is the Covenant University Postgraduate form closing date?
||Covenant University PG form closing date is 31st August 2023.
|Will there be an entrance exam for Covenant University Postgraduate School?
||Yes there will be a screening test for all applicants
|How much is Covenant University postgraduate Form?
||The cost of Covenant University Postgraduate Form is twenty thousand naira (N20,000.00) only.
|What are the admission requirements for CU PG School?
||Check below for the list of Covenant University PG programs and admission requirements
|Can I apply for Covenant University postgraduate program without NYSC
||The answer is NO. Only candidates with NYSC Discharge certificate are eligible to apply for Covenant University postgraduate form
|I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for Covenant University postgraduate form?
||No, you are not eligible until your NYSC discharge certificate is ready.
The above are the most frequently asked questions on Covenant University Postgraduate forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully, you may gain knowledge from the responses.
There are certain prerequisites you will have to meet before you are deemed eligible to apply for postgraduate admission at Covenant University.
Let us take a look at these requirements.
Postgraduate Admission Requirements
General Admission Requirements1) Candidates interested in this program should complete the application form on the University portal and provide all relevant documents as specified on the application form, including the following documents:-
- Certificates of degrees and/or diplomas
- Academic transcripts
- Reference letters
- Statement of purpose
- Concept note on the proposed area of research
- Nomination of potential supervisor(s) from the department of their interests.
2) Candidates are expected to interact with the departmental websites via the School of Postgraduate Studies website for the potential supervisor’s, academic, and research profile.
3) Nigerian candidates are required to provide the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge, exemption, or exclusion certificate.
Each candidate shall request for and ensure that the institution(s) attended the process and forward official academic transcript(s) directly to the Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies.
Note: Only candidates whose transcripts have been received shall be considered for admission
Program Specific Requirements
Masters Degree Program
- Candidates looking to get admitted into the Master’s degree Programme of Covenant University are required to possess a Bachelor’s degree from Covenant University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Covenant University. Candidates with First Class, Second Class (Upper Division), and Second Class (Lower Division with a minimum CGPA of 3.00) in the relevant disciplines may apply.
- The minimum duration of study for the award of the Masters’s degree is two academic sessions for full-time students.
1. Candidates seeking admission into the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree Program at Covenant University are required to possess a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree from Covenant University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Covenant University in the relevant disciplines.
To qualify for direct entry into the Ph.D. degree program, candidates are required to have a minimum of 4.00 on a 5.00 CGPA on the scale or equivalent (60%) in the Master’s (M.A/M.Sc/M.Eng/M.Tech) degree result.
2. Candidates who graduated with a CGPA of 3.50–3.99 on a 5.00 point scale or equivalent (55–59%) in the Master’s degree may be considered for M.Phil/Ph.D program.
3. Covenant University shall award an M.Phil degree to M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates who fail to meet up with a minimum CGPA of 4.00 upon the completion of the coursework examination. These candidates shall proceed to write a Dissertation and upon successful defense of the Dissertation, the candidate shall be awarded an M.Phil degree in the respective discipline. The M.Phil/Ph.D. program is put in place to prepare candidates for the Ph.D. degree.
4. Candidates with professional Master’s degrees are not eligible for the Ph.D. program except if they obtained M.Sc/M.A/M.Eng degrees in the relevant fields. The minimum duration of study for the award of the Ph.D. degree is three academic sessions.
Available Programs at Covenant University
Below are all the postgraduate courses offered at Covenant University:-
College of Business and Social Sciences
Accounting – M.Sc/Ph.D
Banking and Finance – M.Sc/Ph.D
Business Management – M.Sc/Ph.D
Economics – M.Sc/Ph.D
Mass Communication – M.Sc/Ph.D
Sociology – M.Sc/Ph.D
College of Engineering
Civil Engineering – M.Sc/Ph.D
Electrical and Information Engineering – M.Sc/Ph.D
Mechanical Engineering – M.Sc/Ph.D
Petroleum Engineering – M.Sc/Ph.D
Chemical Engineering – M.Sc/Ph.D
College of Leadership Development Studies
Political Science and International Relations – M.Sc/Ph.D
Psychology – M.Sc/Ph.D
Languages and General Studies – M.Sc/Ph.D
Leadership Studies – M.Sc/Ph.D
College of Science and Technology
Architecture – M.Sc/Ph.D
Building Technology – M.Sc/Ph.D
Estate Management – M.Sc/Ph.D
Biological Sciences – M.Sc/Ph.D
Biochemistry – M.Sc/Ph.D
Chemistry – M.Sc/Ph.D
Computer and Information Sciences – M.Sc/Ph.D
Mathematics – M.Sc/Ph.D
Physics – M.Sc/Ph.D
How To Apply For Covenant University Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
Step 1: Click on Become an Applicant to register at https://spsadm.covenantuniversity.edu.ng
Step 2: To login in, check your email for the unique code sent
Step 3: Browse for the available programs and apply for your preferred program.
Step 4: Select your program and continue with your application.
Note that you will be required to submit your academic transcript as part of the application process, failure to do so will mean automatic disqualification.
Covenant University Postgraduate Admission Form Closing Date
Covenant University postgraduate form application deadline has been extended. The application portal will be shut down and all completed forms must be submitted on or before the due date. Ensure to register and submit the form on time as there will be no further extensions.
We hope that we have been able to provide answers to your queries regarding Covenant University Postgraduate Admission Form. If you have further questions, send them in through the comment section, and a swift response will be provided to you by our support team.