Covenant University School Fees 2023/2024
Before we go into the details of school fees for each program offered at this institution.
If you have just been admitted, you are mandated to make the following payments:
- Tuition/exam/registration fee of N472,000 per session (First and second semester)
- Hostel Accommodation fee of N185,000
- Utility Fee of 75,000 Naira per session
- ICT Development fund of N25,000
- Labs/workshop/studio fee of N40,000
- ICT training fee – N30,000
- Virtual library – N15,000
- Wireless internet – N15,000;
- Matriculation – N15,000
- Identification Card fee – N15,000
- Results verification is N5,000
- TMC & Vision 10-2022 kit fee – N15,000.
- EDS fee – N6,000 across the board
- College Dues – N2,000.
- Field trip – N7,500
- Caution Fee – N25,000
- Book – N15,000
- Medical deposit – N10,000
- Medical Test – N15,000
- Lab coat and tool for Engineering students – N25,000 (Engineering students)
- Lab coat and tool for Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Industrial Physics/Maths students – N7,000
|S/N||Program||Fees in Naira|
|2.||Banking & Finance||937,500|
|4.||Demography & Social Statistics||937,500|
|6.||Industrial Relations & Human Resource Management||937,500|
|9.||Policy & Strategic Studies||977,500|
|14.||Mass Comm./Publ. Rel. & Advert.||977,500|
|16.||All Engineering Courses||1,002,500|
|20.||Ind. / Physics/Mathematics||984,500|
How to Pay Covenant University School Fees
Let us walk you through the fee payment procedure.
- First of all print out a notification slip at http://portal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/Admission/
- All payments are made through the covenant university platform
- Use your jamb registration number as your username and password when registering
- Your acceptance fee is included in the above amount.
- Visit any of the listed banks below, and ask the cashier for a teller to pay covenant university’s school fees.
- The cashiers will guide you on what to do, after payment, and collect the PIN number and receipt number. These are the most important details you need to process your fees at the university’s portal.
- Head over to the school fees portal and click on CU PORTAL.
- login with your password and username and click on PAY FEES
- Enter the amount and follow the rest instructions to finalize your payment.
N/B: Installment payments are not accepted at Covenant University, all fees are paid in full.
These are the banks where you can pay your fees.
- Enterprise Bank
- Covenant Microfinance Bank (CMFB)
- First Bank of Nigeria
- Diamond Bank
- Access Bank
- Union Bank
- Zenith bank
We hope that we have provided you with all the necessary information regarding the school fees for Covenant University for the 2023/2024 academic session. If you have any questions, please ask them via the comment box, and our team will provide an immediate response.