CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is Out| See How to Apply, Eligibility, Date & Requirements
Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post Utme Screening Form is out online. Check how to Apply, Eligibility and Date here.
CRUTECH, Cross River University of Technology, is presently selling forms for the 2023/2024 academic session’s Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise.
The CRUTECH post-UTME cut-off score is 140, and the application form is Two Thousand Naira (2,000).
The CRUTECH post-UTME application form is currently accessible online. See below for the conditions, eligibility, and how to acquire the application form.
The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session first choice post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Choose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and score 140 and above.
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 140 and above in the 2023 UTME Examination.
Candidates who fall under number (2) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay a two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either a Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to www.unicross.edu.ng.
- Click on EDU-PORTAL (This will take you to https://portal.unicross.edu.ng.
- Click on the Apply Now button on the homepage to direct you to the Post UTME Page.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number, and click the Check button to proceed.
- Confirm your details and proceed to create an account once your Jamb Registration Number is Verified.
- Enter your valid Email address and Phone number on the text boxes to create an account, and Click on the Submit button.
- A verification mail will be sent to your email; check your email to continue your application.
NOTE: Kindly note that your verification mail could be in the promotions tab, especially for Gmail.
- Click on the Continue Registration button in your mail to proceed.
- Proceed by clicking Continue to proceed to POST-UMTE/DE Screening payment page
- You can Pay online with either a Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any Commercial Bank after generating the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- You will receive your applicant login details after successful payment.
- An email will be sent to your mail with details of your login credentials (email and password).
- Enter the email and password in the text box
- Click on the Sign in button to log in to the applicant page
- You are expected to change your password on the first login.
- Click on the Proceed button to change the applicant’s password.
- Enter your Current password and new password on the text boxes
- Re-Enter the new password on the confirm password text box
- On successful change of password, you will be directed to the applicant dashboard page.
- Click on Biodata on the sidebar to view applicant details
- Click on the UTME result page on the sidebar to add the UTME result.
- Click on O’Level Result on the sidebar to add your O”Level details.
- Select the dropdown to add your O ‘Level details
- Click on Add Result button to add the new result
- Click on the Send Result button to update O Level result
- Click on Upload Document on the sidebar to upload all the necessary documents.
Screening will be done online, Candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2023 UTME Result Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Olevel Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only Candidates who scored 140 and above and chose CRUTECH as their First Choice in the 2023 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and, therefore, are not expected to travel to Calabar. Candidates should ensure that: All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly. The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines 08189351784 0901505599 09058810241 071610308667, 09068968666: