Is the DELSU Direct Entry Screening Application Form out? Yes, The application for the 2024/2025 academic year for Direct Entry (DE) screening process at Delta State University is now available. Prospective students may now apply for admission to Delta State University (DELSU) for the academic year 2024/2025.
The only candidates who may apply for admission are those who received a minimum score of 170 on the 2024 UTME and chose Delta State University as either their first or second choice institution or who wish to switch colleges.
This article contains all the information you need to know about DELSU’s screening form sales, how to participate in the screening process, when registration opens and closes, and the date of the screening. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for DELSU Post-UTME Screening
1. Candidates for the UTME who selected DELSU as their first or second choice institution or who are looking to transfer to DELSU through JAMB and received a minimum score of 170 in the 2024 UTME
2. Candidates for direct entry with A levels, ONDs, HNDs, NCEs, or JUPEBs who have chosen DELSU as their first or second choice university or who want to change their institution through JAMB and have gotten the 2024 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only candidates who have selected or changed to Delta State University via JAMB and whose information is displayed on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be taken into consideration for admission.
How To Apply for the DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form
To generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (the equivalent of two thousand Naira only), interested candidates must go to www.portal.delsu.edu.ng. Payment should be made to any of the following banks:
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Make sure your Jamb registration number and name are spelled correctly. Errors won’t be tolerated.
To generate a virtual pin, adhere to the steps below:
- Go to http://portal.delsu.edu.ng/.
- Click Apply for Admission, then click “Start,” and choose a screening procedure.
- Select “Apply”
- Put a valid JAMB registration number in the form’s field.
- Fill out the form, then create a PIN.
- Save the generated PIN on paper.
- To make a payment, go to any of the designated banks or pay online.
- Return to the portal.delsu.edu.ng page after making payment for the form’s completion.
- Candidates must include a working email address and cell phone number so the school can contact them about the times and places of the screening.
- Before filling out the form, candidates are urged to read the instructions on the website’s home page.
- Candidates are urged to use the virtual PIN right away for payment because it will stop working six (6) hours after it is generated.
Please utilize the comment section below if you still have any questions about the Delta State University Post-UTME form. We wish you luck and anticipate having you admitted this year!