DELSU Medical Screening – The medical screening procedures for incoming Delta State University (DELSU) students for the 2022/2023 academic session have been announced.
This is to inform all the candidates admitted into the Delta State University (DELSU) undergraduate programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the steps for medical screening for new students.
DESLU Medical Screening Procedure
To carryout the medical screening, students are expected following procedures as provided by school Management;
- Pay medical fee of N5,000 into the ‘DELSU Medical’ Account in any of the following bank – Ecobank, UBA, Fidelity, Unity or Zenith bank
- Visit the University health centre website – www.Delsuhealthservices.com 48 hours after payment to verify payment.
- On the homepage, click register with health centre Enter Surname and verify details
- Fill in registration form provided and create student profile
- Proceed to complete personal detail form & medical screening forms, and upload passport in field form
- Proceed to the University health centre to complete medical screening
- Students should come along with the following documents: 2 passport photographs Original copy of payment teller Admission Printout