DNUUMS admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is available only through the official DNUUMS online application portal.
The registration guidelines, admission requirements, David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences registration deadline, and the procedures on how to apply for the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences admission form 2023/2024 are stated below.
2023/2024 David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Admission Form
Are you an aspiring student of the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences and want to know if the form for admission is out? If yes, then you are on the right page.
The David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences, Uburu invites applications from qualified applicants for admission to its full-time and part-time undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year.
But before applying for admission, you need to take note of the following requirements for admission.
DNUUMS Post UTME Requirements
All applications will be considered based on results equivalents and requirements as provided by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) as well as the DNUUMS admission criteria.
All prospective students are advised to follow the guidelines governing the admission process and seek any required clarifications. Any applicant who fails to take part in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
Only candidates who score the required JAMB cut-off mark for David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences and choose the school as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to apply for admission.
You will be eligible to apply for admission if you did not choose the University as your first choice and are willing to change and make David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences your first choice institution on JAMB portal.
For all admissions into 100 Level, applicants must possess five (5) credits passed at SSCE in relevant subjects (ie., Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Mathematics), at not more than two (2) sittings and must have scored 170 or above in the 2023/2024 UTME in relevant subjects.
Price of David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Post Form
How much is the DNUUMS Post UTME form? If you are among the prospective students of David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences that are interested in knowing the price of the registration form, then below is the total cost of the Post UTME form.
The cost of the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Post UTME form is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only) and is non-refundable. See how to apply for admission below.
How to Apply for DNUUMS Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Application forms are available online on the University website: www.kudms.edu.ng.
First Method: BUY UNDERGRADUATE FORM ONLINE
- On the website www.kdums.edu.ng click on the admission menu, select online application and then Click here to Buy Undergraduate Admission Form Online
Second Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Undergraduate application form 2022/2023 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) and obtain payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the Pre-degree application.
- On obtaining the electronic pin candidates should log on to http://kdums.edu.ng and select “Online Application Undergraduate” from the Admissions menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the Form after submission.
From time to time, we published the latest update regarding the DNUUMS admission processes on this platform. So if you don’t want to miss an update, then we advise you to save this page and refresh it regularly in order to stay updated.
If you have any questions regarding the admission processes for the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences, feel free to use the comment box below this page.