FCET Umunze UNIZIK Post UTME Form – The Federal College of Education Technical, Umunze degree courses (affiliated with Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK) is seeking applications from qualified people.
Candidates who applied for Admission either through UTME and scored 160 and above in JAMB OR DIRECT ENTRY are invited to seize the opportunity offered by the FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECH) UMUNZE to get admission this current 2022/2023 admission year.
The candidates can easily log on to the JAMB Portal and do a change of institution to FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), UMUNZE (IN AFFILIATION TO NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY), AWKA and choose any course as appropriate.
The change of institution can be done at any CBT CENTRE close to you or at the College CBT CENTRE, MAIN CAMPUS.
Courses offered at degree level include EDUCATION & Biology, Chemistry Education, Physics Education, Mathematics Education, Computer Science Education, Integrated Science; Educational Management & Policy, Early childhood & Primary Education, Business Education, Library & Information Science, Electrical/ Electronics Education, Building Construction/Woodwork Technology, Automobile/Mechanical Technology.
Note that all degree students admitted to FCET Umunze are bonafide students of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.
Registration procedure is as follows:
Registration starts on Monday 31st October, 2022 and ends on Sunday 15th January, 2023.
- – Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email, phone number and password
- – Validate your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
- – Login with your username and password
- – Click on 2022 Post UTME application
- – Link your jamb registration profile to your account.
- – Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank to pay the sum of N2000
- – Return to the portal and provide your date of birth, next of kin information and O’Level result(s).
- – Click on submit form to submit your application.
- – You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
TIME & REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Monitor your personal phone number/ email and social media accounts for more details of the screening exercise and post UTME/DE exercise.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
- You must also upload your O’level and A’level (where applicable) result(s) on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admissions.
- The College will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The College shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives.
ACT IMMEDIATELY AS THE 2022/2023 ADMISSION IS COMING TO A GRADUAL CLOSE.