The Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL), located in Ondo State, is pleased to announce the beginning of its Higher National Diploma (HND) Programs for the 2023/2024 academic year. FEDPOLEL offers a fantastic platform for academic advancement and professional development with a variety of courses created to fulfill the contemporary requirements of different industry sectors.
Federal Poly Ile-Oluji HND Courses
- Computer Engineering Technology;
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (Electrical/Telecommunications Option) ;
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (Power/Machines Option);
- Computer Science;
- Statistics and
Federal Poly Ile-Oluji HND Admission Requirements
Essential Academic Background
- Prospective students must meet the SSCE/JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma Programmes.
Prior Educational Qualifications
- Candidates must possess a Relevant National Diploma with a grade not below the LOWER CREDIT level.
Industrial Experience Requirement
- At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience is obligatory for all applicants.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ile-Oluji HND Admission Form 2023/2024
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00). Payment can be executed online or directly in a bank.
- Visit the FEDPOLEL HND Application portal
- As your username, enter your application number.
- To finish the application, click Login.
- Publish all necessary paperwork.
- Cover the application fee.
- Once the form has been verified as being completed, submit it.
The deadline for submitting all completed applications is September 19, 2023.
That is all there is to know about the FEDPOLEL HND screening form for the 2023/2024 academic year. Please remember that you can contact me in the comment box below if you have any questions on the topic, and we will be pleased to help.