Have you heard that the management of the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti has commenced the selling of its 2023 Post UTME form? Interested and suitable candidates are to purchase the Post UTME form and submit their application.
Gaining admission into Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti is highly competitive because of the annual influx of applications from aspirants so to be on a safer side you need to equip yourself with explicit information on how you can secure an admission at the institution. For some students, the course of gaining admission is a rigorous one but we assure all the aspirants/readers that after the course of reading this post, your chance of gaining admission will spike tremendously.
How to Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form
Candidates must pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as a screening fee via the Remita platform.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print an application payment invoice.
- After printing the invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make a payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavor to print copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
- Applicants should endeavor to send their details of O’level subjects to JAMB portal, in particular, the awaiting results candidates.
Federal Poly Ado Post UTME Screening Requirements
- All applicants who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti and obtained a Minimum Acceptable Mark (MAM) of 140 in the 2022/2023 UTME. In addition to the above, applicants must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB.
- Any applicant applying with NABTEB (NTC) for Courses in the School of Engineering (SOE) and School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT) must in addition to the five (5) O’level subjects in (i) above, possess a core subject from the Trade Related Area (TRA), and not Book Keeping, Commerce, Principles of Accounts, or Secretariat Studies
- Applicants who scored 140 and above in the last UTME but did not choose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as 1st choice Institution and are interested in changing to the Institution can do so.
- Applicants with NABTEB (General Education) can also apply for courses in the School of Engineering (SOE) and the School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT).
- Applicants should carefully consider the O’level subject requirements of the department they wish to apply for. Information on the O’level subject requirements can be found on the 2022/2023 Admission Application page.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions about Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.