The Federal Polytechnic Bida (FEDPOLYBIDA) wishes to inform the general public that their post-UTME form for ND applicants for the 2023/2024 academic session is available, and admission processes are now in progress for undergraduate programs and students who may wish to apply.
Applicants who choose Federal Poly Bida as their first choice institution or who changed their institutions to Federal Poly Bida in the 2023/2024 JAMB Post UTME should endeavor to fill out the FEDPOLYBIDA Post UTME form.
In this article, we will cordially discuss Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Form 2023/2024, how to apply for BIDA POLY Post UTME form online via the Federal polytechnic Bida portal, the cost of the Federal Poly Bida Post UTME form, and the closing date for submission of all completed admission form for 2023/2024 academic session.
We shall also make a list of the various programs and ND courses offered at Federal polytechnic Bida. Do well to sit tight and continue reading the article below for a clearer understanding.
Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Requirements & Eligibility
1. Applicant must have scored 120 or higher on the statutory cut-off in the UTME for the 2023–2024 academic year.
2. A candidate must have made the Federal Polytechnic in Bida, Niger State either their first, second, or third preference.
3. In addition to the prerequisite combination of subjects for the preferred program of study, candidates must also have earned a minimum of five credits in their WAEC and/or NECO/NABTEB exams at no more than two sittings. You may also apply if you are Awaiting Results.
4. Candidates are required to register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise. The description of the registration process is given below.
5. For online registration, candidates must have the following documents:
Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result
Original certificate of State of origin.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form
Step 1 – Before any candidate can apply for the Federal Polytechnic Bida admission form, he or she must have all the necessary documents readily available on the ground.
Step 2 – Then eligible candidates are to log on to the Bidapoly website and click on “Post UTME Screening Link” to pay for their post-UTME form of N2,000.00.
Step 3 – Continue completing the online form by following the instruction prompts.
Step 4 – As part of the online registration process, you will need to upload your Jamb result slip and your “O” level results, which must have been achieved in no more than two sittings.
1. Any applicant for admission to the Federal Polytechnic Bida for the 2023/2024 Academic Session who neglects to upload his or her Jamb Result slip and “O” level result(s) will not be taken into consideration.
2. Your entries will be reviewed online; there won’t be a physical screening.
The Closing date for the sale of Forms has not been announced.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES
Department of Biological Sciences
3. Environmental Biology
Department of Chemical Sciences
Department of Physics
Department of Hospitality Management
3. Hospitality Management
Department of Statistics
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
Department of Business Administration and Management
1. Business Administration and Management
Department of Marketing
Department of Public Administration
1. Public Administration
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with Options:
1. Farm Power and Machinery
2. Post-Harvest Technology
3. Soil and Water Engineering
Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
1. Chemical Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering Technology
1. Civil Engineering
Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options in:
1. Electronics and Telecommunication
2. Power and Machines
Department of Mechanical Engineering with options in:
1. Plant Engineering
2. Manufacturing Engineering
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Department of Architectural Technology
1. Architectural Technology
Department of Building Technology
1. Building Technology
Department of Estate Management and Valuation
1. Estate Management and Valuation
Department of Quantity Surveying
1. Quantity Surveying
Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics
1. Surveying and Geo-informatics
Department of Urban and Regional Planning
2. Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Department of Accountancy
Department of Banking and Finance
1. Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Department of Computer Science
1. Computer Science
Department of Mass Communication
2. Mass Communication
Department of Office Technology and Management
1. Office Technology and Management
2. Nutrition & Dietetics
3. Science Laboratory Technology.
We strongly advise you to take your time and read through the eligibility requirement and application processes provided above before applying for admission.