Do you want your potential program to be comfortable and adaptable? Would you prefer to balance work and school without giving up either? Would you like to attend Federal Polytechnic Idah for Part-time studies? If yes then you are on the right site.
Federal Polytechnic Idah offers a top-notch part-time curriculum that better fulfills your needs. You can obtain the part-time admission form and apply for admission for the academic year 2024/2025 by carefully following the directions on this page.
Available Courses: A Spectrum of Choices
School of Business Studies: For the Budding Entrepreneurs
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Banking and Finance (ND only)
School of Engineering: Building the Future
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Electronic Engineering (with options in Electronics & Telecommunications or Power & Machines) HND only.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering (ND only)
- Welding & Fabrication (ND only)
School of Environmental Studies: Shaping Sustainable Spaces
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Cartography (ND only)
School of General and Administrative Studies: Govern and Communicate
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication (ND only)
- Local Government Administration (ND only)
- Law (Polytechnic Diploma)
School of Technology: Innovate and Discover
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Library and Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- Hospitality Management & Technology
Federal Polytechnic Idah Part-time Admission Requirements
- The minimum requirement for applicants to be admitted is five O’level credit passes in no more than two sittings.
- It is required to earn credits in math and English.
How to Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Idah Part-Time Admission Form
- Visit http://forms.fepoda.edu.ng
- PTND, PRE-HND, PTHND, or Poly Diploma are the options.
- Make an account with a legitimate email address.
- Fill out the application form after logging in and paying the N15,000 application fee using Remita.
- Print the application form that has been filled out as well as any other required papers.
We hope that you found the information provided on the Federal Polytechnic Idah Part-Time Admission Form 2024/2025 to be helpful. Please feel free to post your comments if you have any additional queries about this subject and we will give a reply as soon as possible. You should also forward this article to your friends so they may benefit from the information.