Are you a prospective student of Ilaro Poly and want to know if the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Admission Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out? If so, you are on the right page.
This article will guide you on the eligibility criteria needed for the Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration exercise, how to purchase and apply for the Post UTME Form alongside closing dates for all forms. Sit tight and continue reading the article below for clarifications.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
1. Applicants must score at least 150 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME and must have selected Federal Poly, Ilaro as their first choice Institution in their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration exercise.
2. Successful applicants who did not choose Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their first choice institution, but wish to study in the institution are eligible to apply for Post UTME on the grounds that such candidates must have successfully completed a Change of Institution and Course to ILARO Poly on the JAMB Portal before the due date.
How to Apply For Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Admission Form
1. Applicants seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net
2. Each applicant is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) as screening fee.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
How to Obtain Ilaro Poly Post UTME Form
1. The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Post UTME application form is strictly online base which means applicants can access the form online from the comfort of their homes. @http://www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ or better @ http://www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net/
2. With the above url, candidates applying can access the form.
3. We are also bringing to your notice that you will be required to pay 2000 naira to Obtain Ilaro Poly Post UTME Form.
STEP 1: Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
STEP 2: Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu and scroll down to “New Application”
STEP 3: Click on the “Generate Invoice” button to generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
STEP 4: Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
STEP 5: Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
STEP 6: Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank and complete the application form.
STEP 7: Scan and upload the following :
One colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
UTME notification of result slip
O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their results.
All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should however upload their result when available.
Final Step: Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
All applicants are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Applicants whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed.
The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
Applicants for Awaiting Result are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining screening forms is a continuous exercise.
All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However, notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
Inquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: [email protected]
All applicants are strongly advised to check the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro website at regular intervals to get more updated information, instructions, and notifications.
Best of luck in your application. Hope this article was helpful. We encourage candidates to ask questions in gray areas. Thank You.