Are you a prospective student at Federal Polytechnic Ile Oluji? Are you in search of the list of courses offered by FEDPOLEL? If your answer to the above question is positive then you are eventually on the right site.
We have compiled a thorough list of all the courses Federal Polytechnic Ile Oluji provides to assist you in selecting your preferred course of study and to determine whether FEDPOLEL offers your desired course. Below is the list of courses offered by FEDPOLEL.
List of Accredited Courses in Federal Polytechnic Ile Oluji
ND Fulltime and Part-Time Courses
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Food Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- Library & Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology & Management
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics.
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Federal Polytechnic Ile Oluji Admission Requirements
- Candidates who wish to enroll in Federal Poly Ile-Oluji must be at least 16 years old when they apply.
- Candidates must meet the following requirements to be admitted to Federal Poly Ile-Oluji: they must have a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects, including English language and mathematics, at the GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or approved equivalents at no more than two sittings.
- The candidate must obtain at least the current FEDPOLEL cutoff score.
That is all there is to know regarding the List of Courses Offered by Federal Polytechnic Ile Oluji. Please be aware that if you have any questions about the topic, you can contact us through the comment box below, and we will be pleased to help.