We are pleased to inform you that the Federal Polytechnic Mubi administration has officially released the merit admission list and supplemental admission list for the academic year 2023/2024.
After completing the Federal Polytechnic Mubi screening procedure, prospective applicants can now check the school website to see if they have been admitted. There are PDF files and online access for the Federal Polytechnic Mubi admissions list.
You can find all the information you require to utilize the school portal on this page. To check if your name has been placed on the shortlist for admission, we’ll lead you through each step of entering the Federal Polytechnic Mubi website. Please follow the instructions below if you want to view the Federal Polytechnic Mubi admittance list.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Mubi Admission List 2023/2024
In order to verify their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal, prospective students of the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi (FPM) must currently complete the steps listed below:
- Visit the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ to check the status of your admission to the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi (FPM).
- With your username and password, sign in to your Jamb profile.
- Locate the Check Admission Status tab, then scroll down and click it.
- Choose the Exam year, then provide your registration number in the required field.
- To view your Federal Poly Mubi admission status, click Check Admission Status at the very end.
The Federal Polytechnic, Mubi (FPM) National Diploma (ND) programs assist candidates who are admitted to:
- Enter their login information to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and choose to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- As soon as they accept the admission, they should print their JAMB acceptance letter.
- Print the original JAMB result slip for them (it has a photo of their passport attached).
- If students receive course offers that differ from the ones they originally applied for, they should submit a change of course request through the JAMB Portal.
Candidates who haven’t been accepted yet should be aware that the admission process is ongoing and check the JAMB website frequently to learn about their admission status.
Note: This post will be updated as soon as the list is made public on the Polytechnic’s website.
As soon as the list is posted on the polytechnic website, you can proceed as described below.
- Visit https://fpmportal.net/forms/ to access the polytechnic admission portal.
- Your JAMB registration number and password must be entered in the space provided.
- The login button should be clicked.
- Last but not least, you can see your Federal Poly Mubi admission status by clicking Check Admission Status on your dashboard.
All of the candidates that were accepted into the Federal Poly, Mubi ND programs deserve congratulations.
We hope this article was useful to you. Please leave any questions you may have about Federal Poly Mubi in the comment section below, and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible with satisfactory answers.