The Management of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FPN) has officially published the names of successfully Admitted students into her 2023/2024 academic session. The List contains names and data of Students admitted into the said institution at various levels and programs.
This post contains all the important details you’ll need to check your score on the Federal Poly Nasarawa admission list-checking portal. Please read carefully.
All of the names of successful applicants who have been granted admission to study undergraduate courses at Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FPN) are listed on the admission list.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Admission List 2023/2024
1. Go to the FPN admission portal at https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login.
2. Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
3. Finally, click on Search to access your FPN admission status.
To participate in the screening process, successfully admitted candidates must bring the following (Original credentials):
2. Indigene Certificate
3. Scratch Card for result checking
4. Scratch Card for result checking
5. 2 Passport size Photographs
Document Requirement for Admission Screening
One thing is certain: “screening.” You might have chosen the best course from the list of accredited courses available at Federal Polytechnic Nassarawa and aced JAMB.
You must complete an admissions screening at Federal Polytechnic Nassarawa before you can enroll. During this process, you will be required to submit several specified documents for verification and archiving.
If you don’t get through the screening, you won’t get a matriculation number. You need a matriculation number before you may enroll at the Federal Polytechnic in Nassarawa.
The Federal Polytechnic Nassarawa’s entrance screening requires the main papers listed below. There may be more, but these are those that must be used:
1. O-level or A-level certificate
2. Birth certificate
3. School Leaving Testimonial
4. Local Government Certificate
5. Admission letter
6. Acceptance receipt
7. Personal data form
Eligibility and Requirements
It is often advised that candidates or prospective students evaluate some of the prerequisites for the course in issue while selecting a course of study, as illustrated below:
1. Candidates must achieve or surpass the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa cut-off mark to be considered for internal screening or admission.
2. Applicants must meet or exceed the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa cut-off mark to be considered for internal screening or admission.
3. Applicants must have earned no more than five credits in relevant courses, including English language and mathematics, at the GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or recognized equivalents in no more than two sittings.
4. Candidates for the Teachers Grade II (TC II) program who received credit or merit for passing unrelated subjects in GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or recognized equivalents may be accepted. They may count twice on no topic at TC II and GCE O/L, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or recognized equivalents.
This will be all for Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Admission List 2023/2024. Do well to check back on us for more information.