Are you a freshly admitted student of Federal University, Lokoja? Do you know how much you are required to pay the acceptance fee? And if you do, do you know how you can go about paying the acceptance fee? If any of these questions apply to you, please read this article for answers.
Federal University Lokoja Acceptance Fee and Payment Procedure 2023
Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) has officially announced the cost of acceptance fee for all newly admitted candidates. Owing to the release of Federal University Lokoja’s admission list, most newly admitted students of this institution have become curious to know the exact amount payable as the acceptance fee. We will provide you with information on this and also help you with the procedure for payment.
How to Pay FULOKOJA Acceptance Fee Online
FULOKOJA acceptance fee amount is N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only). Below are the simple steps to take to pay this fee successfully.
- Login to the University’s 2023/2024 Admission Portal (http://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/) with your JAMB Registration Number.
- Check your admission status.
- Successful candidates should generate payment invoices for acceptance fees from the University’s 2023/2024 Admission Portal.
- Pay the acceptance fee of N20,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University’s 2023/2024 Admission Portal to confirm your payment.
- Print your Admission Letter and letter of undertaking
- Return to the University’s 2023/2024 Admission Portal to supply your O’level examination details and scratch card details. Please note that failure to upload a valid and unused examination scratch card detail will lead to automatic disqualification of admission.
- Wait for a confirmation SMS or check the portal to continue the registration process.
N/B: You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on this topic, please go through this article properly so as to gain from the knowledge we have shared. If you have more questions for us regarding this topic, we are happy to help; just send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible.