FUNAAB Post UTME Form is Out| See Eligibility,Date & Requirements
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post Utme Screening Form is Out. Check how to Apply, Eligibility and Date here.
FUNAAB Post Utme Form 2020
We are pleased to let you know that the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. (FUNAAB) has released the long awaiting Post UTME Screening Form.
All candidates who added FUNAAB as their first choice in their just concluded JAMB and scored 180 and above are eligible to purchase the application form.
In this article, we would give you every information that you need to know about FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Form and how to apply successfully.
To know how to apply for the screening form, you are expected to read this guide carefully to the end.
Please note that the FUNAAB Screening Form is not yet out. Once it’s out we’ll update this page. For now bookmark this page or continue visiting to get updated.
Let’s get to the real deal.
FUNAAB Post UTME Cut-Off Mark
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) cut off mark still remains 180 for those who added the institution as their first choice while registering for Jamb.
Eligibility for FUNAAB Post UTME
As stated earlier on this page above, those who are eligible to apply for the application form are candidates who scored 180 and above in their UTME result and added FUNAAB as their first choice.
FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Form Price
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post Utme Form is slated for 2,000 naira only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake for the screening exercise should pay the sum of N2,000 naira into the University Portal.
FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Date
The Screening Date schedule for the FUNAAB Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers. Therefore, you are advised to provide a valid email address and phone number while registering.
Steps to Apply for FUNAAB Post Utme Form
To successfully apply for FUNAAB Post UTME, you are to follow all instructions given below:
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed toFUNAAB Admission Portaland complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
Important Things to Note About the FUNAAB Post UTME Screening
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta as their First Choice.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as univited security agent will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on the candidates’ registration slip.
If you have any questions concerning FUNAAB Post Utme Screening Form, kindly let us know via the comment section below.
WE ARE COMMUNITY OF OVER 100,000+ READERS WORLDWIDE, JOIN US NOW!
GET CONNECTED WITH US FOR MORE EDUCATIONAL NEWS IN NIGERIA.