FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is Out| See How to Apply, Closing Date, Venue & Requirements
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post Utme Screening Form for 2023/2024 academic session is Out. Check how to Apply, Eligibility and Starting and Closing Date here.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) administration has begun the sale of Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The FUNAAB post-UTME cut-off point is 160, and the application form is Two Thousand Naira (2,000).
Applicants seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) undergraduate programmes are hereby invited to register online for the 2023/2024 Screening Exercise.
FUNAAB Degree Courses
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Protection
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Pure and Applied Botany
- Pure and Applied Zoology
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Veterinary Medicine
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
FUNAAB Post UTME Eligibility
General O’Level Requirement:
- Applicants must possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’Level Credit in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants are advised to Check FUNAAB’s Brochure and confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes before logging in to fill your e-application form.
- Candidates must have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), sat for the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 160 marks.
Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Programmes
- In addition to conditions stated in the Eligibility for Admission, candidates are expected to possess five (5) SSC Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- A Pass in Physics at O’Level is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes.
- A Pass in Biology with Credit in Agricultural Science is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
- Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a Credit in Geography.
- Minimum of five (5) O’level Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Agricultural Science, a vocational/science subject and any of Economics. Geography or other commercial subjects.
Further Instruction: After completion of the application form, candidates are to ensure they check back for updates on the admission process.
Note: Applications for a refund on losing admissions offers will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment for admission applications.
FUNAAB Direct Entry Screening
Candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission and chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution.
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta should note that they have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements at Ordinary Level, OND, NCE or HND before making any payment. If at any point it is discovered that the candidate does NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON- REFUNDABLE.
Admission Into 200 Level Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Courses
In addition to the minimum UTME requirement specified at O’Level, candidates seeking admission by Direct Entry candidates are expected to possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions into related areas from a recognized institution. At least two A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB passes in the following: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into 200 Level.
In addition to the minimum UTME requirement specified at O’Level for this course, candidates must possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at OND/HND or CREDIT at NCE in relevant Discipline or two (2) A’level passes or equivalent in Mathematics, Economics, and other Commercial, Vocational, or Science subjects.
FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
Transcript Submission Deadline:
DE candidates are expected to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution you graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta not later than Friday, 9th December, 2023.
Note: Applications for refund on losing admissions offer will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment for acceptance of admission offer.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Admission Portal for year 2023 candidates, click on “Login” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their REMITA Reference Number and other information required for payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking or via remita website and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to return to the University’s Admission Portal, log in and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Across several pages, a candidate’s personal record as fetched from JAMB’s portal is displayed and cannot be altered. Where applcable, ensure you correctly input required information (contact information, O’Level examination details, OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB result).
- On the last page (acknowledgement page), candidates are expected to carefully review their application and confirm the entries before clicking on the Submit button. Candidates should thereafter print out and keep the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Application opens on Monday, 7th November, 2023 and closes on Friday, 25th November, 2023.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong contact details, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results shall be entertained after.
- Candidates who upload wrong O’Level results and/or UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- Candidates also have the opportunity of expressing interest in the Part-time (weekday evenings) option of their preferred course if available. Further details on the Part-time programmes are available at FUNAAB Part-Time Portal
- Further information on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise will be communicated in due course.
- DE candidates are further required to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution you graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta not later than Friday, 9th December, 2023.
- Only candidates with completed application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
- You have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment. If at any point it is discovered that you do NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Call: 08038331023, 08060064656, 08129775690 (8.00 a.m – 4.00 p.m Monday to Friday)
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]
- Visit: Knowledgebase and Helpdesk platform