FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form – The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) is already offering the screening application form for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for admission into its DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2023/2024 academic session.
See below for the qualifications and how to apply for the FUOTUOKE Post UTME form.
Is FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form Out?
The Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2023/2024 Academic Year has commenced.
There will be no Post UTME examinations. Rather, weighting/evaluation of candidates’ UTME and O’level results will be used as criteria for screening all candidates who have duly completed their Post UTME application.
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOTUOKE Post UTME
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
- Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 140 and above in the 2023/2024 JAMB UTME examination.
- Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the 2023/2024 JAMB UTME examination. Candidates in this category are advised to make the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke before applying for any of the under-listed programmes.
NOTE: O’Level grades relevant to your chosen course must be uploaded on JAMB CAPS before your admission can be processed, else your application will not be considered. Consequently, all candidates who applied to the Federal University Otuoke for the 2021 PUTME are advised to ensure that their O’Level grades are uploaded on JAMB CAPS.
FUTUOKE Available Degree Programmes
1. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
2. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
3. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
4. Faculty of SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
5. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
6. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master card for the application form. Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2023 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order.
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications due to an invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
Apply Before: November 30, 2023
Leave a Reply