FUTA Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is Out| See Eligibility, Date & Requirements
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) is already selling applications for the post-UTME and direct entrance screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The FUTA post-UTME form costs N2,000.
The FUTA post-UTME cut-off mark is 180 points.
The deadline for FUTA post-UTME/DE screening applications is November 14.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
REGISTRATION PERIOD: The Application/Registration Form will be available online between Friday, 21st October 2023 and Monday, 14th November 2023.
Candidates Eligible for FUTA Post UTME
Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their Institution of choice and scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), which was conducted by the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB). Direct Entry candidates are also eligible and required to sit for the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form
SCREENING FEE: FUTA post UTME form is N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on REMITA platform only.
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Computer-Based Pre-Admission Screening Exercise has been scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 15th to Thursday, 17th November 2023, at the university campus.
All candidates are to log on to https://firars.futa.edu.ng/screening/welcome/putmeappindex to print their Post-UTME screening slip to know their screening date, time, and venue.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct Entry candidates.
- Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form.
- Evidence of payment via REMITA.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wristwatches, sunglasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) or call any of the following numbers: 08126049786.
Please note that any UTME candidate who is not screened will NOT be considered for admission in the University. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’ level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do this will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
I scored 171. Which i know i would have done more than that, if not for my system that had problem
Sir, pls can i still proceed to buy the form?
Can I participate in the POST UTME screening online??
Must I go to the school for the post UTME screening??? Where I stay is far from the school
FUTA screening for 2022 is done online.
Sir please i tried applying but its showing your information is not found… What could be the problem
Is 2022/2023 Post utme form out?
Hi, Followed all the links given to obtain the form but none is indicating how to purchase the form what do I do pls?
Can I still made changes of institution to FUTA?
Is the post utme screening different from the post utme exams