FUTB Post-UTME Form – The Federal University of Technology, Babura (FUTB) in Jigawa State has started selling post-UTME forms for admission into its different undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The post-UTME cut-off point for Federal University of Technology, Babura (FUTB) is 140, and the application form costs Two Thousand Naira (2,000).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Federal University of Technology, Babura (FUTB), Jigawa State, post UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FUTB Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English and Mathematics.
- The cut-off mark for all the under-listed degree courses at the Federal University of Technology, Babura (FUTB), Jigawa State, is 140:
- B.Tech. Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.SC: Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
How to Apply for (FUTB) Post UTME Form
Online registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on Wednesday, 23 November 2023 and end at Midnight on Sunday, 11th December, 2023.
- Step 1:Logon to https://myfutb.futb.edu.ng.
- Step 2: Login using your UTME Number and UTME Score
- Step 3: Update your contact details for generating Remita Payment.
- Step 4: Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will automatically be generated for you
- Step 5: You can pay in any of Remita’s payment options. Clicking “Pay Now’ to open the payment dialog, OR click on “Generate Payment Schedule” to generate, download and print a payment schedule that contains all the necessary information needed at a Bank or Remitawebsite.
- Step 6: After successful payment, you can update your UTME details.
- Step 7: Upload your passport-sized photograph.
- Step 8: Update your 0′ level examinations, maximum of 2 sittings.
- Step 9: Upload electronic copies of your O’ level results and UTME result slip.
- Step 10: Generate, download/print the acknowledgement slip to complete your registration.
NOTE: If you have any inquiries or are encountering any difficulty, send an email to [email protected].
Leave a Reply