FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is Out| See How to Apply, Date, Venue & Requirements
FUTMINNA Post UTME Form – The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) has started selling application forms for the post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercises for the 2023/2024 academic year.
See below for the prerequisites and application process for the FUTMINNA post-UTME form.
Authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the institution post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FUTMINNA Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will commence on August 22, 2023, and end at 2:00pm on November 9, 2023.
Note to Phone users: for better viewing with a phone, swipe left to see all the details in the table below:
|SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
|Food Science & Technology|
|Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology|
|SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
|SCHOOL OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PROCESS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
|Agric. and Bioresources Engineering|
|Material and Metallurgical Engineering|
|Petroleum and Gas Engineering|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY(SET)||Architecture|
|Estate Management & Valuation|
|Surveying & Geoinformatics|
|Urban & Regional Planning|
|SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
|Cyber Security Science|
|Information Science and Media Studies|
|SCHOOL OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
|Logistics and Transport Management|
|Project Management Technology|
|SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES
|SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
|SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
|Industrial and Technology Education|
|Library and Information Science|
Candidates Eligible for FUTMINNA Post UTME & DE Screening
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Minna, as first choice, are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160 in the 2023 UTME, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==>- Click here for the FUTMINNA 2023/2024 ADMISSION CUT-OFF.
- Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure.
- However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course, will attract a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits, including Mathematics and English Language, in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
CANDIDATES ARE TO ENSURE THAT ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS UPLOADED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE ARE THE SAME AS THE RESULTS UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE.
Any false declaration could lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the admission process.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only through the REMITA platform.
- Click on “2023/2024 UPASE”
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE- DE/UTME Login.’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway‘.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the ‘payment link‘ button to proceed to the payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2, i.e. the 3 digits behind your card and pin number)
If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: [email protected] or call 08028949142 and 09023418632.
If you have any questions concerning FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Form, kindly let us know via the comment section below.
Hi please is there screening exercise for DE applicants if yes and when is the date for 2022/2023 session fut minna. Cause I applied Oct 2021.
Pls is it true that futminna post utme form is out. And how can I apply? When is the deadline? Pls help me out!
Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.
FUT here i Come
Be thankful for what you have today. Work hard for what you have tomorrow.
Pls when is the date for 2022 screening exam?
Thanks a lot this really helped
Glad it helped you, Abel.
please Sir when is the date for 2022 screening exam
And please sir when is the collection date for DE admission form
Please sir when is post utme 2022/2023 registration will start?
Hi please sir will futminna conduct amplitude test for 2022/2023?
OK I have paid mine online
Please when is the original date for the deadline for the post utme screening for the year 2022
when are we expecting the examination date?
I have paid the for the form but the print out did not write the date for the exam