The Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) has invited eligible and interested candidates to apply for the 2023/2024 Pre-Degree and IJMB form. We are pleased to bring to your notice that the form is currently on sale and candidates are expected to submit their application before the closing date.
However, prospective students are hereby expected to visit the school website in order to register for their pre-degree and IJMB.
The Pre-Degree program provides candidates with preliminary knowledge and assists them in gaining admission into the university. In addition, the IJMB is a 12-month curriculum for Advanced Level (A/L) subjects that trains applicants for 200-level entrance into Nigerian and international universities.
It is of great interest to know that, FUTMINNA specializes in technological education and offers Bachelor’s of Technology, and Master’s of Technology in various technology-inclined fields.
Without further ado, the next piece of information that we have provided for you on this page is all that you need to know about FUTMINNA, the entry requirements, and the steps on how to apply for FUTMINNA pe-degree and IJMB form.
Entry Requirements for FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Programs
To be eligible for admission, candidates must obtain at least five (5) credits in subjects including
- English Language and
- and any three of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology/Agricultural Science/Health Science/ Technical Drawing, and Geography at SSCE, GCE O’ Level, NECO, and NABTEB.
- The results obtained should not be from more than two sittings. For the IJMB program, Agricultural Science and Health Science are not acceptable.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Pre-Degree/IJMB Form 2023/2024
Interested candidates should:
- Visit https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/FUTApp/ to obtain instructions for purchasing the application forms. The application form costs Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only.
- Candidates must submit scanned copies of their credentials, including O’level results, primary certificate, and indigene or birth certificate, as part of the admission requirements.
How is FUTMINNA Screening Conducted?
The FUTMINNA screening exercise is conducted online prospective students are expected to:
- Log into the University portal and make payments using Remita.
- After the online payment, fill in your bio-data and print out the Post UTME Screening Schedule from FUTMINNA Website and check the details of the screening exercise including the time and venue for your department.
N/B Please be duly informed that FUTMINNA retains the right to reject any application without giving a reason and will not communicate with applicants about the reason for the rejection of their application.
Conclusion: Congratulations in advance we wish you a wonderful stay on campus. We hope this page was helpful if you have any questions about FUTMINNA please kindly dropped them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.