Gateway ICT Polytechnic admission form for ND and HND programs for the 2023/2024 academic session is available only through the official Gateway Polytechnic online application portal.
The registration guidelines, admission requirements, Gateway ICT Polytechnic registration deadline, and the procedures on how to apply for the Gateway ICT Polytechnic admission form 2023/2024 are stated below.
Gateway ICT Polytechnic Admission Form 2023/2024
Are you an aspiring student of the Gateway ICT Polytechnic and want to know if the admission form for ND and HND programs is out? If yes, then you are on the right page.
The Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade invites applications from qualified applicants for admission to its full-time and part-time undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year.
But before applying for admission, you need to take note of the following requirements for admission.
Gateway Polytechnic Post UTME Requirements
All applications will be considered based on results equivalents and requirements as provided by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) as well as the Gateway Polytechnic admission criteria.
Applicants are hereby informed that they must obtain JAMB Form and must select Gateway ICT Polytechnic as their first choice before their admission can be processed.
All prospective students are advised to follow the guidelines governing the admission process and seek any required clarifications. Any applicant who fails to take part in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
- ND programmes. Candidate must have at least five (5) credits in GCE O’level or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings. They should also obtain JAMB scores with aggregate minimum points.
- HND programmes. Candidate should obtain the above requirements plus a National Diploma Certificate.
Price of Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post Form
How much is the Gateway Polytechnic Post UTME form? If you are among the prospective students of Gateway ICT Polytechnic that are interested in knowing the price of the registration form, then below is the total cost of the Post UTME form.
The cost of the Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post UTME form is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only) and is non-refundable. See how to apply for admission below.
How to Apply for Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to the site (Online Application Portal), log in and complete the Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as your Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete the application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
From time to time, we published the latest update regarding the Gateway Polytechnic admission processes on this platform. So if you don’t want to miss an update, then we advise you to save this page and refresh it regularly in order to stay updated.
If you have any questions regarding the admission processes for the Gateway ICT Polytechnic, feel free to use the comment box below this page.