If you are interested in pursuing a degree at Global Polytechnic or you are a returning student who wants to pursue the Higher National Diploma program and you want to find out the program offerings available at Global Polytechnic, you should read this article.
This article boasts a list of undergraduate courses and programs offered at Global Polytechnic (GLOBALPOLY). Please note that the programs offered at this college are accredited by the National University Commission (NUC). Keep reading this article to see the list of the programs offered at Global Polytechnic.
List of Courses Offered at Global Polytechnic
This catalog is primarily for use by prospective students in search of Courses offered by the Global Polytechnic.
- ND Electrical/Electronics Engineering Tech.
- ND Computer Engineering Tech
- ND Computer Science
- ND Statistics/Computer
- ND Public Administration
- ND Business Administration & Mgt.
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology
- Computer Technology (Maintenance & Repair)
- Computer Application (ms-word, Excel, Access)
- Desktop Publishing (Corel Draw & Autocad)
- Computer Appreciation (windows)
- Welding & Fabrication
- Fashion & Design
- Film and Media Production
Collaborative Degree Programmes
- B.SC Management
- B.SC Government and Public Administration
- B.ED Guidance and Counselling Distance Learning Programs
- Homeland Security and Terrorism Studies
- Intelligence and Security Management
- Crime Management and Policing
- Security and Saftey Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
We hope that at the end of this article, you have been able to gain more information on the courses offered at Global Polytechnic. If you have further questions about Global Polytechnic courses, please ask them in the comment box and expect our swift response.