If you are a prospective postgraduate student and you want to pursue your postgraduate studies at Godfrey Okoye University, this article will help you with information on Godfrey Okoye University Post-Graduate Admission Form for the 2024/2025 academic session.
The management of Godfrey Okoye Unversity has announced that the sales of their postgraduate admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session have commenced. Interested and qualified persons are welcome to purchase this form and apply for admission to study at the postgraduate diploma, Masters, and Doctoral levels.
Godfrey Okoye University Postgraduate Admission Form 2024/2025
Godfrey Okoye University Post-graduate admission form is out and is on sale. Applying for postgraduate admission at Godfrey Okoye University costs twelve thousand naira (N12,000.00) only and payment can be made online.
Now that we have confirmed that the admission form is on sale, we will take a look at the procedures of application via the online portal, the closing date for submission, and the requirements for admission.
Before we look at these details, we will provide responses to the most frequently asked questions regarding Godfrey Okoye University postgraduate admission for 2024/2025. These questions were asked by current applicants and past applicants.
FAQs On Godfrey Okoye University Admission Form 2024/2025
|FAQs on GOUNI Postgraduate Application Form
|Answers To FAQs on GOUNI Postgraduate Form
|Is GOUNI Postgraduate form out?
|GOUNI Postgraduate form for this academic session is out.
|When will the Postgraduate forms be out?
|The postgraduate application form for the 2024/2025 session is out at the moment.
|When is GOUNI postgraduate screening starting?
|The date for the Postgraduate form screening exercise will be communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.
| I want to know if GOUNI postgraduate registration is in progress.
|Currently, the Postgraduate form is on sale.
|When is GOUNI Postgraduate form closing date?
|The PG form closing date is 30th September 2022.
|Will there be an entrance exam for GOUNI Postgraduate School?
|Yes there will be a screening test for all applicants
|How much is the postgraduate Form?
|The cost of GOUNI Postgraduate application form fee is twelve thousand naira (N12,000.00)
|What are the admission requirements for GOUNI PG School?
|Check below for the list of GOUNI PG programs and admission requirements
|Can I apply for GOUNI postgraduate program without NYSC
|The answer is NO. Only candidates with an NYSC Discharge certificate are eligible to apply for GOUNI postgraduate form
|I am currently doing my NYSC, am I eligible to apply for GOUNI postgraduate form?
|No, you are not eligible until your NYSC discharge certificate is ready.
Above are the most frequently asked questions regarding Godfrey University Admission form for the 2024/2025 admission list, do wel to go through them as they may prove to be insightful and helpful in your pursuit.
Godfrey Okoye University grants admission based on merit. What this means is that Gofrey University admits applicants of diverse ethnicity, nationality, gender, etc into its postgraduate program as long as said applicants are qualified.
The general admission requirement for this school’s postgraduate program are as follows:-
- Candidates must have the basic O’Level University entry requirement of at least 5 credit passes in WASC, SSCE/GCE, NECO, or their equivalent, which must include a credit pass in English and Mathematics.
- Candidates for the Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) program must possess a minimum of a first degree or HND (merit pass)
- Candidates for a Master’s degree program must possess a minimum of a second-class (lower division) degree from recognized university with at least a CGPA of 3.00 on a 5-point scale.
- Requisite academic transcripts must accompany applications for postgraduate programs, which shall be forwarded directly by the issuing university to the Postgraduate School.
- Successful completion of the postgraduate entry examination (PES).
- PGD: This program runs for a minimum period of 2 semesters and a maximum period of 4 semesters for full-time enrollees or a minimum period of 4 semesters and a maximum period of 6 semesters for part-time enrollees.
- Masters: Masters degree programs take up a minimum period of 4 semesters and a maximum period of 6 semesters for full-time students; and a minimum period of 6 semesters and a maximum period of 8 semesters for part-time candidates.
- Ph.D: Doctoral programs typically run for a minimum period of six (6) semesters and a maximum period of ten (10) semesters.
How To Apply For Godfrey Okoye University Postgraduate Admission Form 2024/2025
Follow the simple steps listed below to apply for the admission form.
- Generate an Invoice & pay online
- Make the application form payment of N12,000
Generate the application form invoice and click on “Pay Online”
Complete your payments and automatically fill the form online
- Go to any bank with your invoice printed out and make the payment
- A confirmation order number will be generated at the bank for you
- Use the confirmation order number on the bank payment section
- Fill out the application form
- After making the payment fill out the admission form
- Check all fields and be sure the right information was filled (If you have not filled in the correct info, the form will fail to submit)
- Submit your application form and print the acknowledgment slip.
Godfrey Okoye University Post-Graduate Admission Form 2024/2025 Closing Date
The management of Godfrey Okoye University has not yet announced the closing date for the submission of the 2024/2025 admission form. We will put out an update once a closing date has been announced, you are however encouraged to fill out the form and submit it on time rather than wait until the dying minute.
We hope that you found our article on Godfrey Okoye University admission form for 2024/2025 insightful and informative. If you have further questions, please reach out to us via the comment box, and we will ensure that a response is sent to you swiftly.