Is Havilla University Nde-Ikom Post UTME Form out for 2023? When will the Havilla University post-UTME forms go on sale for the 2023/2024 academic year? This question has been wandering in the minds of Havilla University aspirants, but don’t worry, for we will provide you with all the necessary pieces of information you need to know.
Havilla University has announced the sale of the Post UTME admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session. The cost of the post-UTME form is two thousand nairas (2,000) only.
The administration has stated that the sale of its Post UTME admission form is strictly limited to candidates who obtained a minimum score of 160 on the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as well as those who possess at least five O’Level Credit in pertinent subjects for admission into Havilla University, Nde-Ikom first degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Faculty of Health Sciences:
- Public Health
- Medical Lab Science
- Nursing Science
Faculty of Management & Social Sciences:
- Mass Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Economics & Development Studies
Faculty of Computing and Sciences:
- Computer Science
- Physics with Electronics
- Industrial Chemistry
- Cyber Security
- Software Engineering
HUN Post UTME Starting Date 2023/2024
All aspiring students at Havilla University are hereby informed that the school administration has reopened the 2023/2024 Havilla University Post UTME registration portal.
Interested candidates are recommended to purchase the registration form before the registration deadline since the HUN post-UTME form is presently on sale.
- Candidates must meet the following requirements for admission to the 100 Level (through UTME): earn five (5) credits at the SSCE (or equivalent) in pertinent topics at no more than two sittings, including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and get acceptable UTME scores in pertinent subjects.
- Candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or equivalent) passes in pertinent topics in addition to five (5) SSCE credits in order to be admitted by direct entry (200 Level); alternatively, they may have an ND with credit passes or a good first degree in another discipline;
- Admission to all courses will require credit passes in English language and mathematics;
- A screening interview will be held by the University with those who meet the prerequisites for admission.
The faculty and departmental requirements must be met in addition to the general admission requirements by prospective students.
How to Apply for Havilla University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The University’s portal is the sole place where qualified candidates can make their N2,000 (two thousand nairas) non-refundable payment. The application process is online and available on the Havilla University campus. The official website for Havilla University Post-UTME Registration is https://havillauniversity.edu.ng/apply-now/signup.php.
Any accepted debit card (Visa, verve, and Master Card) may also be used to make a payment online through Remita. Alternatively, you may print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and visit any of the commercial banks mentioned on the portal after bringing it with you.
Following submission, candidates must show the screening centers the originals of the following documents:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip
- A’ level results, diploma, or IJMB (as applicable to you)
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s)
- 2 Passport Photograph
- Indigene letter
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
These documents must be enclosed in a quarto-sized envelope that is clearly marked with the applicant’s name, department, and JAMB registration number.
Havilla University Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
There is still no set deadline for submissions. The Havilla University Post-UTME registration period could last for a month or more. However, just to be safe, applicants are urged to purchase the form right away.
Havilla University will soon publish the screening period for applicants who applied through the post-UTME and direct entry. Screening for the Post-UTME is set to begin. Candidates for both UTME and Direct Entry will go through the post-UTME screening process on the campus of the school.
Note: It is recommended that all prospective students make a note of the date, the list of papers needed for the screening process, and the location of the screening on their printout.
If you have any queries about the HUN Post-UTME Form 2023/2024, please don’t be afraid to ask them because our support staff is always happy to help. Congratulations and good luck, and we hope you get in this year.