Are you seeking admission to Heritage Polytechnic? Do you wish to learn more about the list of undergraduate programs offered at Heritage Polytechnic? If so, this page displays a complete list of the excellent courses that Heritage Polytechnic offers.
We have compiled a list of every course that Heritage Polytechnic officially offers for the benefit of potential students so that they may discover more about the several esteemed programs that are provided there. Prospective applicants may find the material on this page helpful in selecting the institution and courses they want to enroll in.
This website is dedicated to detailing Heritage Polytechnic’s official course catalog as well as the prerequisites for the programs.
Heritage Polytechnic Undergraduate Courses
Below are the full details of all the undergraduate courses offered at Heritage Polytechnic.
1. Management Science
(ii) Business Management
(iv) Public Administration
(v) Mass Communication
2. Environmental Studies
(i) Quantity Surveying
(ii) Estate Management
(iii) Building Technology/Civil Engineering
(i) Computer Engineering
(ii) Telecommunication Engineering
(iii) Control and Instrumentation Engineering
(iv) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
4. Science and Technology
(i) Computer Science
(vi) Environmental Biology
Heritage Polytechnic Admission Requirements for UTME And Direct Entry Candidates
1. The minimum age requirement for prospective applicants or candidates seeking admission to Heritage Polytechnic is 17 years old in the year of admission (some students swear an oath to extend their ages; however, an age declaration can also be utilized).
2. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits in relevant areas, including English and math, at the GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or other recognized equivalents, taken in no more than 2 sittings as required by the school administration.
3. For an applicant to have a chance of being accepted into Heritage Polytechnic, they must achieve the minimum JAMB cut-off score that has been allowed.
4. In order to be considered for admission to the institution, candidates must pass their post-UTME aptitude test and exercise.
5. A candidate needs to have a JAMB score of 150 or better to be taken into consideration for admission to the school.
Candidates can proceed to their internal screening exercise either online or in a university setting once they have satisfied the aforementioned general entrance admission standards, making them instantly eligible for admission to Heritage Polytechnic.
The information above just implies that applicants should be aware of the criteria for admission to Heritage Polytechnic.
You can browse the list to discover the course you want because, historically, all Heritage Polytechnic ND and HND courses have been arranged according to the faculty they belong to.
We hope that you will find our post on the list of Heritage Polytechnic courses for 2023–2024 helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us in the comment section.