The Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Professional Qualifying Examination (PQE) result is out and candidates who sat for this examination are eager to check their results. Are you one of such candidates? Do you know how you can check your TRCN PQE results?
You can get all of this information and more from our article, all you need to do is simply read the article and follow the instructions provided to check your result successfully.
How To Check TRCN PQE Results Online
The Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) has announced the release of the PQE results for categories A, B, C, and D. Candidates who sat for this examination can now visit the result-checking portal and view their results.
The Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is an agency of the Federal Ministry of Education. The responsibilities of this agency include regulating and controlling the teaching profession at both the public and private levels of education.
The PQE examination organized by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria is a certification examination taken by teachers in Nigeria. This examination is a prerequisite for obtaining a license as a certified teacher in Nigeria.
This certification can also be used to obtain teaching jobs in the diaspora. The examination seeks to identify the level of competence in teachers and the examination is taken in categories namely:-
How Do I Check My TRCN PQE Results?
Candidates who sat for this examination and want to check their results can follow the guide provided below to check their results.
- Visit TRCN portal at https://trcn.trcnonline.com/, or https://trcn.gov.ng/
- Input your TRCN PQE number in the column provided on the platform (e.g. LA/IPJ/PQE/B019/S/00214)
- Click on the “Check My Result” icon on the page.
- You can also click on the “Print” icon to print a copy of your result.
- Your TRCN result can be found on the same page.
- Candidates and instructors can visit their local TRCN offices, NUT offices, and other TRCN Registration locations to verify the status of their TRCN results.
- Teachers and individuals who sat for the examination but weren’t successful can always re-register and rewrite the examinations in subsequent years.
- The pass mark for the TRCN PQE examination is 50%, this means that candidates must get at least half of the questions asked correctly.